• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Preferred CDs for nature sounds and bird songs

JLS

Moving in
Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Joy Stewart
Oops, I meant CDs. (I'm sorry but I can't figure out how to edit the title.) I am preparing (I hope!) to adopt a rescue Amazon and trying to get ready. I am looking for some CDs with soothing nature sounds or bird calls that I can play to help the bird relax and adjust. I have found quite a few junky ones thanks to reading reviews. So far the best ones I think are by Naturescapes. They have 3 possible ones -- Birds of the Rainforest; American Songbirds; and Backyard Birds. They are all bird calls with some added in nature sounds like streams, crickets, etc. Has anyone tried any of these and did you like them? Is there something better I should look at? I realize it all depends on what the bird likes. My former Amazon loved opera but she also liked nature sounds, especially any bird calls.

Mizzely

Lil Monsters Bird Toys
Super Moderator
Vendor
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avenue Concierge
TAILGATING
Cutest Bird Ever!!!
Banner Hoarder
Real Name
Shawna [she/her]
I edited the title for you :)

Bird sounds are banned in my house as my linnie screeches if he hears them so I can't be of further help! :lol:

JLS

Moving in
Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Joy Stewart
Thank you for the fix! Much appreciated and keeps me from looking too out of it.