• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Pictures Post your SWS goodies pics here!

Heather F

Rollerblading along the road
Lucky Frodo! My guys love the willow slices

Edited to add frodo is both lucky and handsome, those feathers look like green velvet.
Awwwww thank you! :shy: We have always thought that Frodo is a stunning little dude. He has always taken beautiful care of his feathers ever since he was a baby. :xflove::xflove::xflove:

Laura729

Jogging around the block
My IGAW order came last week!! I ordered a "Basswood Side Mount Activity Block" again (a favorite here), a "Medium Woody" and an "Afternoon Delight" and I know the boys will love everything! Thank you, @jerseybella!!

FullSizeRender (33).jpg

Charlie is going to love all these cork pieces!! This toy is even bigger than it looked online!

FullSizeRender (34).jpg

I also placed an order from BBT (Blu's Bird Toys) that was technically right after the SWS, I believe, but very close (and shipping was super fast), I just haven't had time to post photos yet! I contacted Jan to ask about perch dimensions for one of the birds at the rescue where I volunteer, and she was very helpful and and checked/measured for me before I ordered. Thanks, @Jan!!

FullSizeRender (35).jpg

FullSizeRender (32).jpg

Also, @Percy&Ivan, I saw a post from you with a question about Charlie recently, but the thread was closed before I could reply! My Charlie came from a very neglectful previous home and was pretty severely plucked when I adopted him. He has done well with growing his feathers back this past year +, but I've learned he's a habitual barberer, which is better than plucking, but still something we are working on! Thanks for your sweet comment, he's my sweet, silly boy! :)

Last edited:

Percy&Ivan

Avenue Veteran
Shutterbugs' Best
OH ok, thanks for replying I thought maybe his feathers were supposed to look like that! They look cool in the picture, is he really as soft as he looks, sad about his unfortunate past. He is a cutie!

Laura729

Jogging around the block
OH ok, thanks for replying I thought maybe his feathers were supposed to look like that! They look cool in the picture, is he really as soft as he looks, sad about his unfortunate past. He is a cutie!
His fluffy little down feathers ARE especially soft! :D

saroj12

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
saroj
mpbt order!

3 custom orbits, 14 bags of wod, spiral skewer for my birdsitter's severe, hellaknot and thingamajig for my vets grey and amazon.

mpbt1.JPG mp1 - Copy.JPG mp2 - Copy.JPG

tattoosiva

Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Avenue Spotlight Award

Macawnutz

Seriously Nutz!
Super Administrator
Vendor
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Sarah

Susan and Oliver

Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Susan
Our OG order arrived this week! And it's gorgeous!
View attachment 227213

I wish I could capture the incredible colors better - I'm almost considering just displaying them instead :p

Here's a close up of the prize Windowbox Jaanu hardly deserved to win:
View attachment 227214
Glad you like your goodies! Love the picture of ? (sorry) with the card. He's so handsome. May I use his picture?
Thank you!

KimKim

Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Yes he is very cute :swoon: thank you!

Last edited:

truste

Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Shirley
Super belated, but I did finally manage to wrangle my IGAW package from the USPS. Everything's amazing, as always. This one's especially bittersweet because it'll be my last ever IGAW toy package :cry: Lucky for my bank account they announced their closure AFTER the SWS, because if I had known I would've probably ordered 10 mini balsa fires. They're my birds' absolute favorite toys, and I usually get 3-5 with each order. I love how Dawn & Leslie always manage to make each one unique.

Top two toys are from my toy box, and the toy on the bottom right is from their OOAK sale. I had no idea what it was when I got it, but I'm so happy I did. It's made of 3 types of cork!

Thanks again, IGAW, and if it's not clear already, I will definitely miss you!

FullSizeRender.jpg