• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Pictures Post your SWS goodies pics here!

saroj12

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
saroj
ABT order arrived today. Pics tonight. Please post your when you get them!
I'll be ordering mass quantities of one particular foot toy! It is a big hit! It's brilliant!

Last edited:

Wasabisaurus

Cruising the avenue
Avenue Veteran
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
I look forward to seeing that foot toy. I ordered a bunch for Wasabi from Danita and Jen.

Sylvi_

Rollerblading along the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Sylvi
My ABT order should be here soon! Can't wait to see everything and give the goodies to my babies. :cheer:
I'll be sure to post pics when it arrives.

camelotshadow

Joyriding the Neighborhood
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Real Name
Christine
Wow, that was fast. My order is coming across the border from A/S but it was sent out Monday. Least we are both on the west coast. Danita's platform perch got here pretty quick...I think she shipped it Friday & it was delivered on Wed. So I am guessing it will be here Friday or Sat! :dance4:

Can't wait to get Rio's first stainless toys.

Last edited:

Jazzy*

Avenue Veteran
Real Name
abbie
looking forward in seeing everyone's orders!! i will for sure be posting pics of my goodies

MandaExotics

Avenue Veteran
Mayor of the Avenue
Real Name
Amanda
The boing I ordered off amazon this weekend came in today (not part of the SWS). I also ordered another non-SWS jungle vest and lanyard in green for my cockatiel this summer but probably won't come for a while since they're in Canada and I'm in the US.

The only SWS order that has arrived is the CABN order. I'm eagerly awaiting the rest.

saroj12

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
saroj
here's my ABT order. I ordered two items. The swiss cheese cardboard didn't catch on yet, but the balsa tubes are a big hit! Chickie demolished hers in la few minutes!

Here are Chickie and JoJo with the tubes - abt1.JPG abt2.JPG chickieabt1.JPG chickieabt2.JPG jojoabt1.JPG rudyabt0.JPG rudyabt2.JPG

the handles are a great asset! BTW Chickie left the empty tube intact so I'm going to jam a whole almond in it and give it to BScoot!

edit: an almond fit perfectly! BScoot is going to love it!

Last edited:

rockoko

Squawk and Meow!
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Martine
here's my ABT order. I ordered two items. The swiss cheese cardboard didn't catch on yet, but the balsa tubes are a big hit! Chickie demolished hers in la few minutes!

Here are Chickie and JoJo with the tubes - View attachment 224164 View attachment 224165 View attachment 224166 View attachment 224167 View attachment 224168 View attachment 224170 View attachment 224171

the handles are a great asset! BTW Chickie left the empty tube intact so I'm going to jam a whole almond in it and give it to BScoot!

edit: an almond fit perfectly! BScoot is going to love it!

The little "handles" on the tubes are perfecto!!!

LunaLovebird

Avenue Veteran
Avenue Spotlight Award
Shutterbugs' Best
I have a few weeks to wait until mine wash up on Australian shores. I'll watch this thread jealously until then.

CeciliaZ

Biking along the boulevard
Avenue Veteran
Mayor of the Avenue
Real Name
Cecilia
I placed an order with ABT also...needed more swiss cheese and birdy tamales! "Swiss cheese" is great on a skewer! My tiels love it especially with seagrass through it!

saroj12

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
saroj
I placed an order with ABT also...needed more swiss cheese and birdy tamales! "Swiss cheese" is great on a skewer! My tiels love it especially with seagrass through it!
I'll try that! thank you!

camelotshadow

Joyriding the Neighborhood
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Real Name
Christine
I have trouble with pics as I have a laptop now & my desk top is broken. I got some weird usb is not recognized thing is going on & afraid to hook up a camera to load them. My phone takes pictures but it never wants to email them to me so I can open them in a email to get them.

Oh well things don't work so well around here & I even lost my windows today to some error & lucky I am online at all. :crycry2:

saroj12

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
saroj
I have trouble with pics as I have a laptop now & my desk top is broken. I got some weird usb is not recognized thing is going on & afraid to hook up a camera to load them. My phone takes pictures but it never wants to email them to me so I can open them in a email to get them.

Oh well things don't work so well around here & I even lost my windows today to some error & lucky I am online at all. :crycry2:

no worries! You can just describe them to us! Glad you're online!

ZoeyFredrik

Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Real Name
Nik
Just got my cabn order!

20160505_145201.jpg
Amazing, as usual! :joyful::D:bliss:

saroj12

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran