• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Poor Charlie

Catherine89

Rollerblading along the road
Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Catherine
I finally let both birds out at the time. Charile was very excited and started calling her “ Pretty bird” ( that’s he’s favorite thing to say) he even showed his heart wings and everything . She was not impressed and hiss and screamed at him and let him know real quick that she have claimed the rope perch and he was not welcomed. Needless to say there vist together was short lived as I was afraid of someone getting a bite. He still sings to her through the cage ( there cages sit next to each other ) he has not given up on his conquest to win her heart.

sunnysmom

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Michelle
Awww, poor Charlie. Hopefully she'll warm up to him.

Catherine89

Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Catherine
I hope so , she a very skittish bird. It took her a while to warm up to us

Tiel Feathers

Joyriding the Neighborhood
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Deanna
Did he listen when she told him to get off the perch? I would keep trying, (supervised) because I think eventually they will figure it out. She will probably never like him as much as he likes her, but he should learn to respect her space.

Catherine89

Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Catherine
I will keep trying . No he didn’t figure it out yet . They both are head strong birds and want to things there way but I do believe he will back off what he figures out she doesn’t want him near her