• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

PLEASE WELCOME KATHY

mochiballs

Sprinting down the street
Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Jessica
Congrats! She's a real beauty!
You two are gonna have a lot of fun together.

dolldid

Riding the Skies
Avenue Veteran
Mayor of the Avenue
Avian Angel
Real Name
Dolly witney
THANK YOU ALL FOR GIVING MY GIRL SUCH A WARM WELCOME

SHES ON TROPICAN PELLETS NEVER SAW SUCH A BIG BAG OF PELLETS DATED SEPT 2014,,LOL ID SAY ITS OUT DATED,,LOL IM GOING TO KEEP HER ON IT NOT SPOILING HER LIKE MANGO BUT IM GOING TO TRY HER ON VEGIES AND GIVE HER SUNSHINE FACTER WHAT I MIGHT DO TO USE IP THE PELLETS I HAVE IS MAKE SOME BIRDIE BREAD SEE IF SHE WILL EAT IT

I ASKED THE YOUNGMAN TO JOIN AA AND THAT WAY HE WILL KNOW HOW SHE IS COMMING ALONG , IM HOPPING HE JOINS US

SHE HAS NEVER HAD HER NAILS CLIPPED IM SHOCED YOU NEVER NOTICED HOW LONG THEY WERE BUT ILL GIVE HER A MONTH BEFOR I HAVE THE GROOMER COME AND DO THEM

WHEN TALKING TO HER SHE GIVES OFF THE AMAZON ODER LOVE IT MEANS SHES HAPPY IN THE MORNING I WILL CUT SOME APPLE UP FOR HER

AND THIS WEEL BUY HET SWETPOTATO I HAVE SQUASH SO TILL THEN ILL TRY HER ON THAT ID ALSO LIKE TO TRY BEAN MIX WITH LENTALS
NOW IM TALKING A GOOD DIET OK,,LOL

WeasleyLover

Joyriding the Neighborhood
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Maddy
Kathy is gorgeous, Doll! Congratulations! I am so happy for you!

:hug8::hug8::hug8:

Sylvi_

Rollerblading along the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Sylvi
She's stunning, what a pretty girl you have! :heart:
I wish you two many happy years together.
:hug8::hug8:

VictoriaVague

Avenue Veteran
Avenue Spotlight Award
Shutterbugs' Best
Real Name
Vikki
Oh Doll, my heart is so happy for you and Kathy. She's beautiful and I think Mango would definitely approve of this beautiful girl.

Let us know if you need some in date pellets sending your way. :hug8::hug8::hug8:

dolldid

Riding the Skies
Avenue Veteran
Mayor of the Avenue
Avian Angel
Real Name
Dolly witney
Oh Doll, my heart is so happy for you and Kathy. She's beautiful and I think Mango would definitely approve of this beautiful girl.

Let us know if you need some in date pellets sending your way. :hug8::hug8::hug8:
ah thanks hun payday is just a week away shes been on these till now another week wont hurt im going today this morning in fact to see about fresh vegetables hopping to get her eating them cause they never gave her any thing a bit of banana very little apple s few green been also almons , ha ha I gave her almon in a crushed shell she didn't know what to do with it

it wont take her long to get a shine to her feathers ill bet it will show in less than a week

I was slow covering her last night she did look scsrd but hasn't moved I also haven't seen her ear or drink but am watching close

higssssss doll

dolldid

Riding the Skies
Avenue Veteran
Mayor of the Avenue
Avian Angel
Real Name
Dolly witney
good day every one I was slow uncovering her chainged water put apple in dish on parrot stand leaving door of cage open going to store she hasn't offered to come out of cage I will let her be , shes alert I was talking to her think just confused she has her pellets in cage , I will check dishes when I get back

jmfleish

Cruising the avenue
Vendor
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Jen
Oh my goodness! She's so very stunning! I love the orange in her yellow! Congratulations Doll! Does she like toys that you've noticed?!?!?!? I am so happy for you and for her!

sunnysmom

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Michelle
She's beautiful! Congratulations!

Birdbabe

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avenue Concierge
Congratulations Doll! She's lovely.

DQTimnehs

Ri-DQ-lously crazy 4 TAGs!
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Jennifer
She is beautiful! Congrats! I hope you two have many happy years together! :)

txdyna65

Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Real Name
Kenny
Congrats she is beautiful :heart:

dolldid

Riding the Skies
Avenue Veteran
Mayor of the Avenue
Avian Angel
Real Name
Dolly witney
SHES EATING HER PELLETS AND ATE SOME APPLE , WHEN I GOT HOME SHE WAS ON TOP OF CAGE , I SEEMED TO FRIGHTEN HER SHE FLEW TO KITCHEN ON TOP OF FRIDGE WHEN I WENT TO GET HER SHE FLEW BACK TO HER CAGE WHICH MEANS SHES NOT READY YET ITS OK WITH ME WE HAVE PLENTY OF TIME .
I DID CONVINCE HER ALMONS IN SHELL ARE GOOD THEY GAVE HER ALMONS NO SHELL , I THINK ITS BETTER FOR HER TO WORK AT GETTINGIT OUT I CRACK IT A LITTLE TO HELP 004.JPG 005.JPG

dolldid

Riding the Skies
Avenue Veteran
Mayor of the Avenue
Avian Angel
Real Name
Dolly witney
I HAVE ALWAYS LEFT PELLETS OUT FOR MANGO EVERY FEW DAYS DUMPED THEM GAVE FRESH HE MIGHT NEVER HAVE TOUCHED THEM OR HD 1 OR 2 NOW TRYING TO FEED JUST PELLETS HOW DO YOU DO IT ,,LOL AND HOW MUCH DO YOU GIVE AT A TIME DO YOU THROWAWAY WHATS LEFT EACH DAY OR JUST ADD TO IT

SOUNDS LIKE A STUPED QUESTION BUT TRUTH IS I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT IM DOING ,,LOL

dolldid

Riding the Skies
Avenue Veteran
Mayor of the Avenue
Avian Angel
Real Name
Dolly witney
THINK THIS IS GOING TO TAKE TIME HER FIRST OWNER I WAS TOLD WAS MALE SO WAS LAST OWNER RIGHT NOW IM NOT TRYING TO DO A THING WITH JER BUT GIVE FOOD WATER NUTS , CHANGED PAPERS IN CAGE AND SHE TOOK OFF TRYED TO COX HER IN CAGE FOR THE NIGHT SHE TOOK OFF , BUT EACH TIME CAME BACK TO CAGE TRYED TO TURN LIGHTS OUT THINKING JUST LET HER BE AND SHE FLEW TO BATHROOM AS LIGHT WAS ON I GOT HER ON MY ARM BROUGHT HER UOT AND SHEE TOOK OFF TO CAGE SO AS I SAID THIS IS GOING TO BE SLOW ,

AS FOR TOYS SHE COULDNT CARE LESS ABOUT THEM GOING TO HAVE TO TEACH HER . BUT THAT TO IS GOING TO HAVE TO WAIT

IM GLAD IM ABLE TO JUST STAND BACK AND BE GLAD I HAVE HER , NO PUSH NO SHOVE THIS COULD TAKE MONTHS , BUT I WILL WAIT

Clueless

Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avenue Concierge
Doll,
I put pellets in a bowl each day. I dump what isn't eaten, give fresh the next day. I'll check the measurement later.

Cynthia & Percy

cockatoo mania
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avian Angel
Real Name
cynthia
mine is not an amazon but i give out a handful of pellets in the morning and again in the afternoon i give out treats while i am eating in the same room i empty the bowl every morning and start over

kathyth

Jogging around the block
Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Kathy
She is so lucky to have a patient and understanding owner. Glad you are letting her adjust at her own pace.
Looking forward to all updates.
:)

Clueless

Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avenue Concierge
I HAVE ALWAYS LEFT PELLETS OUT FOR MANGO EVERY FEW DAYS DUMPED THEM GAVE FRESH HE MIGHT NEVER HAVE TOUCHED THEM OR HD 1 OR 2 NOW TRYING TO FEED JUST PELLETS HOW DO YOU DO IT ,,LOL AND HOW MUCH DO YOU GIVE AT A TIME DO YOU THROWAWAY WHATS LEFT EACH DAY OR JUST ADD TO IT
Doll,

My measuring device is a 1/4 cup. I don't have it level, just below the top. I usually have some to pitch the next day.

All birds are different, but that's what my zon's are fed.