• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Pitbull Pictures?!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Faen

Hit the Road
My friend has a pit x lab cross. He looks mainly like a lab but looking at the face you can still tell he has something else in him, in this case his face bulkier like a pit. He's an angel by himself but he has an issue with golden dogs(golden retrievers or yellow labs) though surprisingly, he met my dog once and he was fine and my dog is sort of a golden colour. They think he had some sort of issue before he got him like a fight when he was young with a golden coloured dog(they rescued him from the pound about 2 years ago and he's 5 or 6 now i beleive...) Anyway here's Charlie.

see here he just looks like a lab but in other pictures like the ones above you can sort of tell he has something in him, as mentioned in this it's pitty.

Bethany

Jogging around the block
Real Name
Bethany
Thanks! I can see the pit side of him a bit in the first few pictures :)

April

Joyriding the Neighborhood
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
You know where you can see an impressive pit? That show True Blood...the Pit Bull in it is gorgeous!
OMG! I am addicted to True Blood,and I love,love,love that Pittie that is shown in it,he is so stunning and cute,I just wanna hug him.

Bethany

Jogging around the block
Real Name
Bethany
I did, that was amazing :) Of course though, in other peoples eyes that does not show anything, only the bad things define the breed! :(

Angelicarboreals

Rollerblading along the road
Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Angela
Here is my spoiled rotten two year old pit mix, Finnegan:

Status
Not open for further replies.