• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Pitbull Pictures?!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bethany

Jogging around the block
Real Name
Bethany
Does anyone own a pitbull? I LOVE them, but sadly they are banned in Ontario :( So I'm only able to gaze at pictures.. and hope one day people will care more & train dogs right so the dogs don't have to suffer!

Anyways :o: Post pictures of your pitbull pleaseeee :hug8:

Gao

Walking the driveway
Real Name
Gao
He's Hooch. He's about 12. One of them is my b/f sister's senior picture

NikkiLS

Rollerblading along the road
Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Nicole
I have an Engligh Bull Terrier (in Siggy) people think she is a Pit but clearly she looks nothing like one lol.

Bethany

Jogging around the block
Real Name
Bethany
I have an Engligh Bull Terrier (in Siggy) people think she is a Pit but clearly she looks nothing like one lol.
She looks nothing like a pit bull, but she still is beautiful! :)
heres my baby petey :) yes he has a blue mohawk in the first; and then my baby bruno:( rip babyy
Aw, he is so cute!
Bruno was adorable aswell :hug8:
Here is a pic of my Blue Brindle Pit, Sadie. She's 6 months old now and is such a love bug. :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
She is stunning :heart:
Thats my dream pitbull :o:

NikkiLS

Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Nicole
You know where you can see an impressive pit? That show True Blood...the Pit Bull in it is gorgeous!

Bethany

Jogging around the block
Real Name
Bethany
You know where you can see an impressive pit? That show True Blood...the Pit Bull in it is gorgeous!
I'll look it up :lol:

Thanks everyone :)
It's kind of making me sad, thinking that unless I move or they lift the law against them I won't be able to own a pitbull :(

Melissa M

Strolling the yard
Real Name
Melissa
Thanks. She is a beauty for sure. I'm lucky that I live where I do..or I wouldn't be able to own her or my 5 Rottweilers. They have such a bad rep..I just wish people would realize not all Pittys and Rotties are bad. :(

I wouldn't trade them for the world..they are the only breeds I've ever owned...proudly. :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

atvchick95

Biking along the boulevard
Real Name
Kelli

is it the younger generation who thinks he is a pit?

that is the SPUDS McKenzie Bud light dog :D

I love SPUDS

I'll have to find the pics of my Pit I had, she was just a pup her name was Mia, But I had to re home her but she's living in the lap of Luxury with a few Pure White boxers :D

EDIT: here's Mia - do not mind the guy in the pics - he's long gone! THANKFULLY

She loved playing with this rope, she was just a pup but Would hang off it for ever You had to make her stop she never wanted to stop on her own LOL

so they say pits are not a dog to have around kids, Well Mia will tell you those people are full of it, The poor girl got NO sleep because she'd go from my daughters bed, to my sons bed (they shared a room and their bed ends touched lol) checking on both, and my kids got SICK of DOGGY KISSES(how I don't know lol) but she was the sweetest lil' girl around

Last edited:

gayla

Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Gayla
Here's my Bubba. He died in the 80's, but I still miss him. Best dog I've ever had. He died at age 14.....pretty old for a Pit.

Bethany

Jogging around the block
Real Name
Bethany
Thanks for sharing Kelli & Gayla! :) Mia looks adorable, and I love Bubba's colour!

Annamacaw

Rescue Rep
Avenue Veteran
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Dianne
Ooooohh I love me some pitties..... I grew up with them..... best dog we ever had was King.....a wonderful pitbull.... all of our pits are gone now.... and my parents have 2 little Chihuahuas..... Hee Hee

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.