• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Pinecones? What Can I do With Them?

Status
Not open for further replies.

janejacinto

Meeting neighbors
Real Name
Jane Jacinto
I was very happy with the ones I got, got the med/large and some of the small. Tried to save on the shipping by getting a lot at one time also. Hope you are as happy with them as I/birds were with them.
Jane

identicaltriplets

Jogging around the block
Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Patter
Jane, thanks for the GREAT pics! I need to buy some of those hooks! I use baby links to for hanging most stuff. :)

And Katie, how did you get that much "stuff" to stick to the pinecone? Wow!

identicaltriplets

Jogging around the block
Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Patter
I was very happy with the ones I got, got the med/large and some of the small. Tried to save on the shipping by getting a lot at one time also. Hope you are as happy with them as I/birds were with them.
Jane
Jane, my pinecones arrived yesterday! They are AMAZING! I ordered the box of 50, and that will last me a while. That was a large box. Now where to store it? Hmm? :hehe: Anyway, the girls LOVED the one I stuffed yesterday. They didn't tear it apart too much, so I can reuse it today! :dance4:

janejacinto

Meeting neighbors
Real Name
Jane Jacinto
You will be shocked at how they will tear them apart if you leave them in the cage. We stuff them ahead of time and place in freezer. This way I can just take out and put in cage when in a hurry. Got some of the smaller ones and the bigger birds use them as foot food and toys.

So glad you were happy with them. I try never to recommend things unless I am very happy with them.
Jane

Status
Not open for further replies.