• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

pictures of my suriname red tail boa!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Conurekidd

Jogging around the block
Real Name
Ryan
shes finally here! iv joined the bcc club lol
iv wanted a bcc for the longest, there just really expencive.
so i waited till i purchased another tank, and supplies. then started saving for the snake.
also my big female was breeding with the new male colombian red tail. so boa babies to come!!!

anyways here my beautiful girl is...

very uniqe. I LOVE HER!!

this is gonna be my last snake for while. i think iv been compulsive buying :(
which is really bad. but i have 5 snakes and room for more. so i though why not. what can ai say, i love boas!:highfive:

expressmailtome

Ripping up the road
Administrator
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Matthew
Her markings are very pretty!

Matt

IggyPepito

Jogging around the block
Real Name
Amy
Another snake?! Oh my gosh. Lol you have so many pets now. I could never keep up. Though, snakes are not that hard to take care of. I can't really see the pics on my phone so will check them out on the computer later!

Sent from my ADR6300 using Tapatalk

Conurekidd

Jogging around the block
Real Name
Ryan
Snakes Are a diffrent pet than anyother. Almost like close that will never get boring but more exciting with time. They don require much more than a couple hides, water dish large enough to submerge in and food 7-21 days. Also the cage only needs to be 1/3 of there body so space is not an issue. I just built a rack. Thankyou everyone though. I'm so so satisfied with this purchase.

Keiness

Strolling the yard
Real Name
Keri
Nice suri! I love my bci morphs, but the pure blooded bcc's were the first one's I fell for. Beautiful snakes.

Conurekidd

Jogging around the block
Real Name
Ryan
Nice suri! I love my bci morphs, but the pure blooded bcc's were the first one's I fell for. Beautiful snakes.
Yea I just found out she's a pink line Suri. Bcc are truly my fav. The vendor was a breeder and take pride in his linage. Notice the peaks on her saddle. There huge. And at night she's purple!! I'm gonna have baby boas too. My large female was impregnated lol. Can't wait.

Keiness

Strolling the yard
Real Name
Keri
What did you breed? I hope it goes well :) Always be careful with boa breeding, there's always a surplus of normal bci's and normal bps in the market.

Birdiemarie

Feather Snuggler
Celebirdy of the Month
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Marie
I know nothing about snakes but she sure is pretty! Big congrats! I love her markings. What do you mean "And at night she's purple"? :)

Euphoria

Jogging around the block
Real Name
Kat
aww i use to have a redtail .... she was soo pretty.. imiss her:(

Conurekidd

Jogging around the block
Real Name
Ryan
My female is an extremely dark normal. And my male is (not my male) a normal as well but normal color too. My big girl looks anery but obviously is not. Heres some pics of her and him. Some are hard to see because the glare on the enclosure.

Attachments

Conurekidd

Jogging around the block
Real Name
Ryan
I know nothing about snakes but she sure is pretty! Big congrats! I love her markings. What do you mean "And at night she's purple"? :)
I mean she's purple at night. Lol. Literally.
Her skin tone lightens at late late hours.

Braeburn

Strolling the yard
Gorgeous, love the pink hues and the reverse stripe. I know what you mean about the purple, BCCs can get like that and are some of the prettiest animals, imo.

Sent from my boosted Epic 4G. ACS Frozen, 1.4GHZ overclock.

Renae

Joyriding the Neighborhood
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
She is beautiful, congrats!

Status
Not open for further replies.