• ALL Threads/Post in Rehome Highway will be reviewed for compliance to forum guidelines before being approved.
  • Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Pics of birds for adoption

Status
Not open for further replies.

Barbi

Sprinting down the street
Real Name
Barbi
Is the grey still available? Jeff and I have been wanting another bird so badly and a grey is at the very tippy tippy top of our wish list. We would love to adopt a rescue rather than getting another baby this time. Krickett is sitting on the end of her perch waiting to hear when she might get a new family member and I was so excited to see this thread...ahhhh...we would all be so tickled here.

Archiesmom

Biking along the boulevard
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Real Name
Natalie
!!
That hunka chunka tiel love right there! :omg:
He is so stinkin' cute.

Lotsa Birds

Real Name
Sandy
Awww, where's the fun in that?!?! XDDD
They keep me too busy to count ;) Okay... lets see....... 2 female CAGs, 1 male CAG, 2 ekkies, 2 teils, 1 keet and a painted conure came from Tanya. I worked for her for too long and fall in love with birds way too easily. I can say that all the birds were healthy and very good birds with NO issues (except Rollys potty mouth) :)
Sandy

Last edited:

Daisy's Mom

Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Real Name
Tiffany
<font face=&quot;Comic Sans MS&quot;><font color=&quot;Magenta&quot;>
That hunka chunka tiel love right there! :omg:
He is so stinkin' cute.

<font size=&quot;4&quot;>:omg: I feel the same way! Little chunka hunka Elvis.. :heart: Good grief, I'm sooo weak especially when it comes to tiels... :rolleyes: I really need to stay away from this section. :(

Last edited:

BraveheartDogs

Cruising the avenue
Mayor of the Avenue
Real Name
Vicki
They keep me too busy to count ;) Okay... lets see....... 2 female CAGs, 1 male CAG, 2 ekkies, 2 teils, 1 keet and a painted conure came from Tanya. I worked for her for too long and fall in love with birds way too easily. I can say that all the birds were healthy and very good birds with NO issues (except Rollys potty mouth) :)
Sandy

Wow, and they all came from Tanya? I think it's great that she has you to help her out:)

Mystics Mom

Avenue Veteran
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Tanya
Wow, and they all came from Tanya? I think it's great that she has you to help her out:)
DITTO..Sandy has been a Gift to my family(my Son LOVED her and she was sooo GREAT to him)plus she loves animals...She will ALWAYS be part of our family We LOVE her:hug8::heart:

EmilyGrace

Strolling the yard
Real Name
Emily
Hello. I was referred to you by a member on this board, Pineview01. I live in the Flint area and I am looking for an African grey. How would I go about adopting a bird from you? I would send you a PM, but I don't have enough posts.

pineview01

Rollerblading along the road
Hello. I was referred to you by a member on this board, Pineview01. I live in the Flint area and I am looking for an African grey. How would I go about adopting a bird from you? I would send you a PM, but I don't have enough posts.
Hi Emily!

You could post a hello/intro in the welcome thread. And find a couple other thread that intrest you and respond ask question. You'll have 5 post in no time:hehe:

KimKimWilliamson

Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Kim Williamson
Oh my goodness, that BFA has stolen my heart!!!!! How has a face like that been unadopted thus far??? Im seriously dreaming up a way to close the gap between ALBERTA and Michigan!!! :shrug3:

Lotsa Birds

Real Name
Sandy
Yep, they did. All really nice birds too. Wait till you meet Nemo (one more day!!!!). He is such a little ham. He carries on whole conversations with Tanya. I hope you like talking birds, cause he is a little motor mouth ;)
Sandy

Archiesmom

Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Real Name
Natalie
Awww, I'm so excited for Vicki and Nemo!

luvsgreys

Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Stephanie
Oh my gosh! My heart breaks! Thank goodness they have found such an awesome place to stay while waiting for their final home!!! :) We are so close to having the addition on the house complete. I have been really wanting to add a second to our family and I want it to be a mature parrot. Maybe he or she could share some "birdy wisdom" with Emmett. :D
The how 2s of proper wood chewing and water bowl filling. Emmett hasn't mastered either of those things yet and he's almost a year!! lol.
Thank you Tanya for ALL you do!! :hug8: :hug8:

BraveheartDogs

Cruising the avenue
Mayor of the Avenue
Real Name
Vicki
Yep, they did. All really nice birds too. Wait till you meet Nemo (one more day!!!!). He is such a little ham. He carries on whole conversations with Tanya. I hope you like talking birds, cause he is a little motor mouth ;)
Sandy
Awww, I'm so excited for Vicki and Nemo!

:omg::omg::omg:One more day!!!!!! I am SO excited!! I keep checking the weather in Detroit every day! So far, so good! They will ship him if it's less than 85 degrees and it says the high is 84 degrees.

Mystics Mom

Avenue Veteran
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Tanya
:omg::omg::omg:One more day!!!!!! I am SO excited!! I keep checking the weather in Detroit every day! So far, so good! They will ship him if it's less than 85 degrees and it says the high is 84 degrees.
i just checked with the airlines also ..im gonna miss this lil guy,girl? we were just playing in his crate..i will be on pins and needles till he makes it to you...i will call you tonight to talk to you about him more nemo is going home:hug8::dance4:

BraveheartDogs

Cruising the avenue
Mayor of the Avenue
Real Name
Vicki
i just checked with the airlines also ..im gonna miss this lil guy,girl? we were just playing in his crate..i will be on pins and needles till he makes it to you...i will call you tonight to talk to you about him more nemo is going home:hug8::dance4:
I know you will miss him, he seems like such a great little guy. I promise to give you lots of updates and pictures:) I just hope he doesn't get too stressed and that he likes me as much as he likes you. I will call you as soon as I have him. I teach tonight from 6 to 8 and work from 10 to 2 during the day. I will be home in between and after. Did the airlines sound like they thought it would be fine?

Deej

Real Name
Deena
Vicki I am so excited for you! I know I couldn't wait until we went and picked up Jazz & Tazz from Tanya. She's the best and really gives all the birds so much love. :heart: Nemo is going to be fine on his trip to you, and you better update us all as soon as you have him in your arms. *after smooches and scritchies of course. :D

Archiesmom

Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Real Name
Natalie
Tanya, I tried to send you a PM but your inbox is full again :p Miss Popular!

Status
Not open for further replies.