• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Pics And Video Of The 90 Gallon With New Tahitian Moon Sand!

Status
Not open for further replies.

waterfaller1

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
carole
Thank you Judy!:hug8: Cool Marie, I will look forward to Ponyo and Sushi in videos!:D Did you ever change the stones in the glass?

Birdiemarie

Feather Snuggler
Celebirdy of the Month
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Marie
Yes, I got small ones made for aquariums that they are fine with. I just have them in the small bowl that's in the tank and they sleep in it every night. It's the cutest thing.

birdlvr466

Hit the Road
Real Name
Pat
Beautiful Carole and the videos were awesome!

TWR

Rollerblading along the road
Avenue Veteran
Mayor of the Avenue
it looks wonderful. The Tahitian Moon, is that one of the CaribSea substrates? I love the look.
Thanks everyone!!:hug8: I got a tip from a friend to try the videos at night so there isn't all that glare.
I agree with your friend. I find the best pictures of my tanks are those taken at night. Switch the tank light ON, but switch the room light OFF. The only light in the room should be coming from the tank. Don't use the flash, you won't need it if the tank light is on. Using the flash just creates glare.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

waterfaller1

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
carole
Thank you Pat & TWR.:)
it looks wonderful. The Tahitian Moon, is that one of the CaribSea substrates? I love the look. I agree with your friend. I find the best pictures of my tanks are those taken at night. Switch the tank light ON, but switch the room light OFF. The only light in the room should be coming from the tank. Don't use the flash, you won't need it if the tank light is on. Using the flash just creates glare.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yes, this is the Instant Tahitian moon sand by Carib Sea. It cleared in a few hours, no rinsing needed. I used some of the bio-packets, but not the dechlor ones that come with it.Was knocked out by carb overload last night...will try today.:o: Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.