• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Petey the lowchen and Bam Bam the papillon

Status
Not open for further replies.

_Haley_

Walking the driveway
Real Name
Haley
I love papillons so much! I'm on a breeders wait list for one. I love the lowchen too, very cute!

rikkitikki

Biking along the boulevard
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Erika
@Haley,
How long is the expected wait for the papillon? Curious as to who the breeder is, perhaps it's a name I recognize? :huh: :p
I love papillons so much! I'm on a breeders wait list for one. I love the lowchen too, very cute!

chompie_puppy

Rollerblading along the road
Celebirdy of the Month
So cute! I've never heard of Lowchens before! Very interesting breed. :)

We see quite a lot of Papillons and Phalenes come into the shelter where I volunteered. I always wonder why people would give them up. The ones at the shelter were always such a dream to walk and groom. No problems at all. :heart:

rikkitikki

Biking along the boulevard
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Erika
So cute! I've never heard of Lowchens before! Very interesting breed. :)

We see quite a lot of Papillons and Phalenes come into the shelter where I volunteered. I always wonder why people would give them up. The ones at the shelter were always such a dream to walk and groom. No problems at all. :heart:
Who knows. I don't want to speculate, sometimes it's for good reasons, other times... well, anyway...

Here's something cool, Bam Bam's breeder had one of her dogs on the show Dogs 101. It's the phalene (name is Levi) that's running around in the different scenes that's being shown as she says something about the "spray of hair" when talking about their ears about a minute in.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.