• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Pet Bird Survey for a College Student

Status
Not open for further replies.

chompie_puppy

Rollerblading along the road
Celebirdy of the Month
The Parrot Rescue Center in my area recently posted this information and link.

Some of you might have seen it in Barbara Heidenreich's newsletter.

"I recently received an email from a young man who attended one of my workshops in Australia. He is also a college student who is studying the relationship between people and their pets. According to him so far there is a lot of research showing that pet (dog) ownership has many psychological benefits. He believes there is anecdotal evidence that bird owners get many of the same psychological benefits from their relationships with parrots. However he is hoping to collect data to support his observations. In order to do this, he has developed a survey to collect information for his thesis on this subject matter.
If you think living with parrots has had an impact on your life, here is your moment to share it in the name of science. Here is the link to the survey."

Survey | Qualtrics Survey Software

If you think you could help this guy out, that would be great! :) Set aside about 20 minutes to complete the survey.

HelenVanessaDavies

Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Helen
All done :) was hard to pick a "favourite" :p

Bokkapooh

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Mercedez
Ilk give it a go when I'm on a computer :)

chompie_puppy

Celebirdy of the Month
Cool guys! :D I'm sure he will appreciate it!

I laughed at the question about "Do you like to share photos of your birds with others?" I knew everyone on AA would definitely say YES! :lol:

HelenVanessaDavies

Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Helen
Cool guys! :D I'm sure he will appreciate it!

I laughed at the question about "Do you like to share photos of your birds with others?" I knew everyone on AA would definitely say YES! :lol:
:rofl: I know right!! Atleast he didn't ask about what your desktop background is (my birds), the background on your phone (my birds) / I show photos AND anecdotes ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.