• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Pellets? Seed? Combo?

Farlie

Rollerblading along the road
Real Name
Rick
@Farlie @finchly Many thanks for your replies. I may lose my marriage over how much time I spend pouring over these pages :laugh: But seriously, thank you for your direct feedback. My Westley loves cooked squash SO much and likes pears, apples, grapes and frozen banana quite a lot. He eats bell peppers, kale and carrot, but I never realized I could make it as a chop. Happy Thanksgiving!
My parakeets would eat almost anything I had on my plate. They loved it all especially if I was eating it. :yes3:

Farlie

Rollerblading along the road
Real Name
Rick
@Farlie @finchly Many thanks for your replies. I may lose my marriage over how much time I spend pouring over these pages :laugh: But seriously, thank you for your direct feedback. My Westley loves cooked squash SO much and likes pears, apples, grapes and frozen banana quite a lot. He eats bell peppers, kale and carrot, but I never realized I could make it as a chop. Happy Thanksgiving!
Is it all that bad? If you loose one, remember, the one left will love you unconditionally... :D