• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Patricia Sund needs your vote NOW!

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Cozy Nestbox

Rollerblading along the road
Avenue Veteran
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Kelly
If any of you subscribe to Bird Talk, you are probably familiar with the humorous column Patricia Sund writes about her life with Parker & Pepper, two African Greys. Patricia also maintains a blog called Parrot Nation. I enjoy her writing very much.

Patricia has entered a blog competition and if she wins, says she will promote various bird-related causes. I believe her! Her work to date is the basis for my belief.

Anyway, she is seriously lagging in the competition (has only 310 votes and is currently in 9th place) and just posted tonight on her FB page her disappointment that she has not received more support from the avian community....she can't seem to get bird folks to take the minute or two it takes to vote in this contest. I think it a pity her cause has not garnered more support than it has so far and hope we can change that for her.

So I thought I would come here on her behalf and ask for members to please vote for her blog entry in this contest. Here's the link to her entry and to the "vote" button at the top right: Quark Contest - Entries Show

Thank you!

mizbirdy

Jogging around the block
Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Tina
Thanks for the link Kelly! Voted!!

HungryBird

Yes I voted a while ago! Everyone get out there and vote! Vote or die!

The Cozy Nestbox

Avenue Veteran
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Kelly
She's still lagging....remains in 9th place. Check it out and please vote for her blog everyone!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.