• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Parrot Tattoos

Status
Not open for further replies.

IggyPepito

Jogging around the block
Real Name
Amy
Not the best photo (pic is washed out, the colors are much bolder), but here is my parrot tattoo :)

View attachment 54346

That is absolutely beautiful!! I don't have any tattoo's yet but I'm definitely going to get a parrot tattoo. My first tattoo I have in mind isn't of parrots but of black birds, one is perched on a berry branch singing out and another is flying away. There will be the lyrics of the beatles song "black bird" streaming across the bottom of the branch. I just have to find a tattoo artist that will do it for me for a good price! =) Then my next tattoo will probably be of my cat who past away in 2007. Then third and probably last tattoo will be of a parrot, probably my parrot. lol

KimKimWilliamson

Rollerblading along the road
Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Kim Williamson
I have many tattoos, but none of my parrots just yet. I have a sleeve planned with owls, sparrows, and a few parrots, so Im excited!

sassie

Sprinting down the street
Real Name
Laura
how much were each of your tattoo's?

all4stvoyager

Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Sara
I have 9 tats. One is an eagle in mem of my grandma, and another is of a hummingbird in mem of a vision I had once. None of my parrots tho. I have thought about it. A male and female ekkie would be a very colorful and beautiful tat!

TypingParrot

Im working on designing one. small "tribal style" parrot. Back view of a parrot exhibiting heart wings.

Wasabisaurus

Cruising the avenue
Avenue Veteran
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
These bird tats are awesome! I'd love to get a Wasabi portrait one day. I have one of my dearly departed cat and dog, one over my heart and one on my back. I love them. They are perfect.

Artistic Feathers

Sprinting down the street
Real Name
Jenn
Total i have 11, two of which are parrots. One is of the carolina conure and the other is of my quaker that passed accidently. The one of tango the pallid green quaker is portiat style. And i forgot to mention in memory of emerald elle, my green quaker that passed at less than a year, a huuuuuuuuge side piece of a pheonix!!! The pheonix elle is just about done with color and I have had it three years! The outline alone was over a grand....

TypingParrot

This is one I had done rather recently. I think I will add to it in the tail (to resemble a macaw) and some color, or have it shaded to look like a grey as is. Not sure yet. The symbol in the center is a bindrune that spells "bird" using the runic alphabet. Each symbol of the bindrune has its own separate meaning. B=family I=protection R=life's travels, and D= new beginnings.

;)

Attachments

Chicobo

Real Name
Erin
I have two tattoos, a tribal and my favorite -- a sparrow. I love that bird tattoo. It was the best decision I ever made. Here's a pic:

The artist did a lovely job, I was so pleased.

HelenVanessaDavies

Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Helen
I'm planning on getting some parrot ones, it's just deciding where to put them :o: I'm considering the idea of having little portraits of all of my birds I've had along the back of a shoulder, but we'll see. Annd I've found a picture of a scarlet macaw I want but I'm not sure where to put it as it would be big, I have a place in mind but it's choosing which bird to put.I'm also going to get a hummingbird on my foot at some point :D
I love me some tattoos. I spend ages deciding what to have to make sure I'm happy with the idea that they're on me forever :)

QP4CAG

Mayor of the Avenue
Real Name
Lindsay
I have two tattoos, a tribal and my favorite -- a sparrow. I love that bird tattoo. It was the best decision I ever made. Here's a pic:

The artist did a lovely job, I was so pleased.
I have something similiar to that on my ribcage except mine is shaded differently and its bt two of them and a melting heart...i don't have pics but i will

Harleydo

Jogging around the block
Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Tracy
When I lose the 40 lbs I am trying to lose, my reward to myself is a tatoo but it will be of a horse with parrot feathers that I drew myself. HA the way it's going it's going to be a looonnnngggg time until I get one:hehe:

Status
Not open for further replies.