• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Operation Bird Playhouse

Status
Not open for further replies.

saroj12

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
saroj
:faint: today I took stock of the disaster area and today's task is to fill two giant moving boxes with stuff for the Salvation army. Then more next weekend and the next weekend till all the junk is gone! They said they would drive right up to the cottage door and pick up the stuff!

Ok pics of the junk again on Day 1, so that I can see progress and feel encouraged as it gets cleared up....
I 'found' Rudy's nice new mediana, it will be useful! So far for the room i have one getagrip (need 3 more), one jollyball, and two cages and several boings and three parrot towers.

playhouse1.jpg

playhouse2.JPG

playhouse3.JPG

playhouse4.JPG

playhouse5.JPG

mediana.JPG

Shade

Crazy for Pois!
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Natacha
They'll have another room?

Lucky birds ;)

allison

Biking along the boulevard
Avenue Veteran
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Allison
LOL. Maybe you should jut give Chickie and Jojo their own room?

magni

Hit the Road
Real Name
Denise
Is this attached to your house? It will be really nice, I can't wait to see it when you have it done:)

Saemma

Ripping up the road
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
:dance5:Yes.. they'll have a home away from home?:dancing: Wouldn't it be super cool if you had a clear glass tunnel leading from your house to the New Playhouse Saroj?:starshower:This way you can walk from here to there in your "bunny slippers" and completely protected by the elements.:dance4:

You can do it Saroj. One piece at a time. I know it's not fun.. but you've done MUCH tougher things than dejunking the MIL house.:D

Hey.. does this mean you'll have to purchase a whole new set of swings and Atoms for the MIL house or will you be transferring stuff over?:D

P.s.. perhaps consider a mask over your mouth and nose in order not too breathe in the dust and wear your hair up too:D. I can only imagine the cobwebs in there.:eek: Wear gloves.

Last edited:

Macawlvr

Sprinting down the street
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
James / Krames
:faint: today I took stock of the disaster area and today's task is to fill two giant moving boxes with stuff for the Salvation army. Then more next weekend and the next weekend till all the junk is gone! They said they would drive right up to the cottage door and pick up the stuff!

Ok pics of the junk again on Day 1...
Down here where I'm at we don't consider that a disaster area or junk...we like to think of it as a treasure trove of randomly laid out unfulfilled opportunities. :lol:

GG.

Enjoy the small things
Mayor of the Avenue
Real Name
GG

Down here where I'm at we don't consider that a disaster area or junk...we like to think of it as a treasure trove of randomly laid out unfulfilled opportunities. :lol:
I need to frame this where DH can see it often :rofl:

birdlover82

Biking along the boulevard
Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Susan
Wait I think I see a tank in there that you could maybe put a anole in.:lol:

saroj12

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
saroj
They'll have another room?
Lucky birds ;)
if i ever get it cleared out :faint:
LOL. Maybe you should jut give Chickie and Jojo their own room?
:hehe::hehe:
Is this attached to your house? It will be really nice, I can't wait to see it when you have it done:)
unfortunately it's 120 ft away BUT I guess the trek to it could be considered an adventure :lol:
I have to be SUPER cautious about travel cage latches with my flighted birds :eek:
Hey.. does this mean you'll have to purchase a whole new set of swings and Atoms for the MIL house
yes :D
P.s.. perhaps consider a mask over your mouth and nose in order not too breathe in the dust and wear your hair up too:D. I can only imagine the cobwebs in there.:eek: Wear gloves.

Not a single bug in there!! no cobwebs. No dust either. It's been pretty much sealed since it was built :)
I like that!!!:dancing::dancing::dancing:
me too :eek:
Wait I think I see a tank in there that you could maybe put a anole in.:lol:
that's supposedly the hospital tank I was told to put together :D
:laughing6: anole :rofl::rofl:

rockoko

Squawk and Meow!
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Martine
There was a Mediana under all that mess!!! :laughing6:

This is going to be awesome watching the progress!!

It does look very clean just cluttered so that's one less headache! :hug8:

saroj12

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
saroj
There was a Mediana under all that mess!!! :laughing6:

This is going to be awesome watching the progress!!

It does look very clean just cluttered so that's one less headache! :hug8:
:hehe: AND I noticed and pointed out to Jack that the precious concrete he was so worried about getting poop stains, has splotches of paint all over it -- careless painter!! Soooo I don't have to mess with sealing it and stuff! yay!:hehe:

hsmoscout

Rollerblading along the road
Maybe you could set up a MIL cottage webcam so we can track the progress and cheer you on from home :rofl:

rockoko

Squawk and Meow!
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Martine

:hehe: AND I noticed and pointed out to Jack that the precious concrete he was so worried about getting poop stains, has splotches of paint all over it -- careless painter!! Soooo I don't have to mess with sealing it and stuff! yay!:hehe:
ahhhh perfecto!!! :highfive:

saroj12

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
saroj
Maybe you could set up a MIL cottage webcam so we can track the progress and cheer you on from home :rofl:
:hehe: don't know if the wireless goes that far....will try in a while. :D

Saemma

Ripping up the road
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award

very astute of you!:p

GG.

Enjoy the small things
Mayor of the Avenue
Real Name
GG

:yah: :D

J*M*L

Rollerblading along the road
Real Name
Julie
Yeah, I'd get rid of that Swiffer Wet Jet, too! Those things are always breaking!

saroj12

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
saroj
Yeah, I'd get rid of that Swiffer Wet Jet, too! Those things are always breaking!
definitely!
I worked for an hour today and found a few things I want to keep. Two more days off :yah:

Status
Not open for further replies.