• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Online stores for dog things?

Newbie GCC

Rollerblading along the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Real Name
Heather
We have all of our birdie boutiques, but are there some good doggie boutiques online? I need to get him a carrier and looking at the usual places, I am just not happy with any of those.

And because I spoil my animals, would like to get him some unique toys, maybe some scarves, and a couple other things.

iamwhoiam

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award

Newbie GCC

Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Real Name
Heather
They do have some cute things! I think BlackJack is a little too big for the carriers they have and they are pricey! Thanks for the tip, though. May keep them in mind for some other items for Christmas and Gotcha Days!

Aubrey

Biking along the boulevard
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Treats Unleashed this is where I get my dogs toys and I like dr fosters too. Search your local area for dog botiques also :)

iamwhoiam

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Although not boutique I also get things from Drs Foster and Smith as well as Petsolutions.com. What kind of carrier are you looking for?

Newbie GCC

Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Real Name
Heather
Hard sided, airline approved for dogs about 45 pounds. NOT grey or tan. Not sure why, but those are normal and BlackJack is not a normal dog. He deserves an outstanding carrier!

Newbie GCC

Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Real Name
Heather
I do like those colors! I noticed that there are no measurements on some that I liked. Or there is no handle on top of others. I may have to buy a handle seperate and attach it. It just makes it easier to move around when he will not be in it.

iamwhoiam

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Here's a place for toys and beds. They are made in the USA. West Paw Design I am probably going to order a few toys from them . Lupine - GUARANTEED (Even if Chewed) ® - Dog Collars, Leashes, and Harnesses has collars, leashes and harnesses. The chew guarantee is for real. My dog chewed his leash so I emailed them a photo of it and they sent me a replacement.
Do you sew? You can buy some interesting material and create original bandanas for your dog. Fast and easy to do if you can sew.

Last edited:

Newbie GCC

Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Real Name
Heather
Here's a place for toys and beds. They are made in the USA. West Paw Design I am probably going to order a few toys from them . Lupine - GUARANTEED (Even if Chewed) ® - Dog Collars, Leashes, and Harnesses has collars, leashes and harnesses. The chew guarantee is for real. My dog chewed his leash so I emailed them a photo of it and they sent me a replacement.
Do you sew? You can buy some interesting material and create original bandanas for your dog. Fast and easy to do if you can sew.
:heart::heart:More collars! And nearly indestructable chew toys! :dance4::dance5: I think i need a bigger paycheck...........