• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

One spot is still open!

NK_717

Rollerblading along the road
Avenue Veteran
There is currently one more spot for round one of Pet Portraits!
Once it has been taken I will close commissions until all the portraits have been finished.
Mochi for mochiballs.png Paris & Lincoln for Weasleylover 5-1-17.png Valentine for birdashes 5-2-17.png
It is
$25 for a portrait of one pet or $5 per pet added to it.
I will need pictures of each pet for reference
Ones with good lighting are preferable so I can give you the most color-accurate portrait!

There are three different kinds of portrait to pick from:
Fullbody (Whole body)
Halfbody (From around waist up)
Bust (Just from shoulders up)

And I can do extras such as the pet's name, props, ect in the background

PM to order! Pay by Paypal.

(Money goes towards toys, perches and such for Kylo)

expressmailtome

Ripping up the road
Administrator
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Matthew

NK_717

Avenue Veteran
My art tablet had stopped holding a charge some weeks ago and finally just a few days ago Wacom said to ship it over for repairs.
If all goes well I'll be open to portraits again, hopefully by the end of the month!

Peachfaced

The Peachy Inkpress
JOLLY-PATROLLY
Super Moderator
Vendor
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Cutest Bird Ever!!!
Real Name
Sadie
Yours doesn't have a cable that you keep plugged in all the time? (I've got the Intuos5 touch)

NK_717

Avenue Veteran
Yours doesn't have a cable that you keep plugged in all the time? (I've got the Intuos5 touch)
No, actually! It the Wacom Companion (1st one, not 2nd)
Apparently there were tons of companion tablets with this issue back in 2014. They might have to just replace it with a brand new tablet
I had settled down to get to work (silly me didn't check battery) and when it died I ran off to find the charger, only to plug it in and find it won't charge anymore. I panicked!

A little bitter because I had not gotten around to syncing my favorite brushes over to dropbox..
so I may need to mess with SAI for a bit when I get it back :sour: as they will wipe the data if they don't just replace it entirely

It was awesome while it worked, though! Could take it anywhere and even draw outside, if there's no screen glare lol