• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

One Month Feather Growth

TikkiTembo

Rollerblading along the road
Real Name
Chelsea
IMG_20190805_223623.jpg It's exactly one month since Tootie came home to us. I noticed today that he has beautiful blue flight feathers that I hadn't noticed before. Then today, he flew from one end of the house to the other! Super exciting stuff!!

Rain Bow

Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
View attachment 311770 It's exactly one month since Tootie came home to us. I noticed today that he has beautiful blue flight feathers that I hadn't noticed before. Then today, he flew from one end of the house to the other! Super exciting stuff!!

So pretty! Yes, I . when new feathers come out of their sheath. The look so! Hmmm, Sparkly & new like... a christmas present.

Leih

Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Leih Pearson
He's gorgeous! I'm excited for Galahad to get his flight feathers back, he's going to have no trouble starting to fly, he tries already.

JoJo&Loki

Real Name
Kelly
Beautiful! I’m sure that makes you so happy!:dance4:
I know the feeling, Jo’s are getting so long they now “cross” in the back! Flew a full circle around the room for the 1st time today, my heart melted :heart: