• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

omg, but I have to leave for work now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

jasminlana

Rollerblading along the road
Celebirdy of the Month
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Elsie
awww won't be long now, and you are such a good mommie already. It's like having a new baby and already having the nursery and all the baby stuff in place vs. have the baby and then trying to get stuff together. I'm not faulting either way, Lord knows I wasn't prepared with everything when my kids came home -- the last one never had a nursery or even a room redo until last year when she was 5 -- it's beautiful now, but so much better to be ready in advance if possible and you are way ahead of the game with cage, toys, pet sitter -- talk about being prepared. You are a great birdie mommie already. I'm sure little Bean will be home before you know it.

rikkitikki

Biking along the boulevard
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Erika
Oh man, this is worst than waiting for an egg to hatch! :D
:eek: :lol: Don't you know it! :hehe:
Ahhhhh SO EXCITING!!! I don't know how you are going to make it!!! I would cancel vacation!! :lol:
But the vacation is to go get him!!! ;) :faint: :lol:
=D

Is your cage in yet??
Ahhhh :bliss: Talk about major anticipation!! I don't know when it's coming, but it should be really really soon. Tricia got it back from the polishers on Thursday afternoon last week and she said she'd do her best to get it out by Friday. I'm guessing it didn't make it, I told her I didn't need it immediately, but I don't know if they only do shipments once a week, or whenever they have one to ship? I'm about to send her an email to see...

Laurul Feather Cat

Cruising the avenue
Avenue Veteran
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Lois
Buying my sennie at 12 weeks was an ideal time to get her. She had been fully weaned for a few weeks, well fledged and she was starting to develop her independence and personality. Sunny was mature enough to know what she wanted and she did actually pick me by jumping on me several times during the bird fair. I have tried to post the story on this forum, but it is too long and I do not have my own site.

I am sure it is to your advantage to continue with your planned pick up.

prettyinpink

Biking along the boulevard
Avenue Veteran
Mayor of the Avenue
Real Name
Erica
:yah: Was just looking at your siggy and noticed how big Bean was - happy you posted this :)

So excited for you! :hug8:

ArloDuncan

Rollerblading along the road
Real Name
Steve
Can't wait till he is home with you Erika. Hang in there it will go by quickly... But it will be good to have your Vacation before he comes home :)

April

Joyriding the Neighborhood
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Yay,how exciting! I cant wait to see him home with you.

Status
Not open for further replies.