• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Oh no........

DJ Mystina

Jogging around the block
Real Name
Mystina
And that is NOTHING to complain about :hehe: :hehe: I would love that :lol:

Anne & Gang

Riding the Skies
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avian Angel
Real Name
Anne
awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww :heart: :heart:

Vegemite

Rollerblading along the road
Real Name
Lynne
You really needed to put a warning in your title - "warning: cuteness overload" I just about melted off my chair. Sòooooooo cute

pinkharley

Jogging around the block
thanks everyone they are 7 weeks old today for sugar and spice is 3 days younger I love them :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:

~Tiko~

Sprinting down the street
Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Tammy
:heart: :heart:

Pritti's Pal

Meeting neighbors
:hehe: I am laughing not at you but with you.... because... guess what.... Pritti has trained me to let him fall asleep at night snuggled on me just like your cutey-pies. if I put him directly in one of his sleeping places without the ritual, he gets this nervous hyper look at starts trying to jump on me. He just wants to fall asleep on me, then is fine when I move him to his own sleeping place. Ah-hem.... it's a forever thing my dear. lol.

safehaven

Sprinting down the street
I do the same thing Pritti, and mine would not know how to go to sleep without this ritual either :o: . My female conure is a little over a year old and I have held her every night in her sleeping hoodie cradled like a baby, I have to wait til the beak grinding stops and then I know she is sleepy enough to put her in her bed and stay there. I now have a boy that is 12 weeks old so there are two I do this with at night :wideyed:

Shivan

Walking the driveway
If by bad, you mean awesome, then I totally agree!! :):):)

KatiesMenagerie

Meeting neighbors
Real Name
Katie
Wow that is SO CUTE!!! But after having 3 (human) children under 3 at one point, who finally go to bed on their own now, I am not looking to have to rock another being to sleep for awhile! ;) But I do love sitting next to her cage while she goes night night :) Kiwi has to know that day time is play time, night night time is mommy's time lol :wacky:

Maxsmom

Biking along the boulevard
Avenue Veteran
How heart melting

Oh how I wish