• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

OH NO!!! Bob is saying naughty words....

Status
Not open for further replies.

jerseybella

Biking along the boulevard
Avenue Veteran
Mayor of the Avenue
Real Name
dawn
:(:o:o:(
I was always so careful around the birds....Adament to watch what you say.....HE LEARNED IT FORM ME!!! And its a doozy.

I keep trying to redirect. Its not working so far. Its his favorite phrase:o:

ortegah

Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Heather Ortega
Just stop saying the word and ignore it. Emmett came to us with the F word and the A word and we don't use those words in our house. Now a year later and he probably says the words maybe once a month or less.

waterfaller1

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
carole
OOps! Guess you better clean up your act...:p

Wasabisaurus

Cruising the avenue
Avenue Veteran
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
It's hard for me to not let a bad word slip, and they have. I hope Wasabi will never pick anything up. :o:

Does Bob say it so that another person could clearly understand it? When Snuggles the cockatiel speaks, I can understand it, but someone else would probably not.

jerseybella

Avenue Veteran
Mayor of the Avenue
Real Name
dawn
It's hard for me to not let a bad word slip, and they have. I hope Wasabi will never pick anything up. :o:

Does Bob say it so that another person could clearly understand it? When Snuggles the cockatiel speaks, I can understand it, but someone else would probably not.

Its clear as day....No mistaking it:o:
I can see it now....We will be sitting in the vets office. It the waiting room. All is quiet. Bob screams out ---- you!!!

birdlover82

Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Susan
:rofl::rofl::rofl:
My budgie says the same thing.:o: Not sure why they have to pick that one phrase up. I don't even use it all that much. And I know he says it nice and clear too.

jerseybella

Avenue Veteran
Mayor of the Avenue
Real Name
dawn
:omg: " @@@@ you"?
That would be terrible.

How is Bob doing?
He is doing pretty good. Still have no test results and that is making me mad:( Its been a month.
We were just at the vet with Eddie on Monday and Doc was gonna start hounding them.
Bob is having a heavy moult and looks awful, but other than that he is great.(except for the bad words:o:) We got some new pellets from roudybush that the vet odered us. Its made for PDD birds. He is eating well. Thanks for asking:hug8:

Danita

Ripping up the road
Super Administrator
Chief Beak
Vendor
Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Danita
That's good to hear!
Is he gaining weight?

Welshanne

Ripping up the road
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avian Angel
Real Name
Ann Burdett
Leroy swore and I ticked her off gently saying "you must not say that". She turned around and said "Dad does". He does so I could not argue with her.
Next time John said "the word" in front of Leroy she yelled "Language"! that is what I did. Who says they are not intelligent?

jerseybella

Avenue Veteran
Mayor of the Avenue
Real Name
dawn
Leroy swore and I ticked her off gently saying "you must not say that". She turned around and said "Dad does". He does so I could not argue with her.
Next time John said "the word" in front of Leroy she yelled "Language"! that is what I did. Who says they are not intelligent?

:laughing6::laughing7:

Status
Not open for further replies.