• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Oh good grief...

Status
Not open for further replies.

rikkitikki

Biking along the boulevard
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Erika
I'm sitting here checking AA when I should be getting ready for work, and Bean is making a bunch of kissy sounds among his chatter, and all of a sudden I hear a very familiar sound... Bam Bam whining when Bean is hopping around his cage and he wants to get to Bean. Great, Bean is learning to whine like Bam Bam now. :headsmack:

artgeek09

Rollerblading along the road
Avenue Veteran
Shutterbugs' Best
Real Name
Jessica
Hey! It could be worse! Dante has discovered the apartment fire alarm >_<

lzver

Real Name
Laura
:hehe: I can relate Erika. We are dog sitting this week and Dexter's favorite toy is a squeeky toy. Last night I was on the computer in the basement and heard the ball squeeking, but when I looked around Dexter was sleeping on his bed in the basement. It was either Lucy or Jessie mimicing the noise... but not sure who it was because they only did it once and I was in the basement. I'm so thrilled that I have a bird that squeeks like a dog toy now ... NOT! :rolleyes:

Birdiemarie

Feather Snuggler
Celebirdy of the Month
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Marie
Male ekkies crack me up! When I had my little green guy the thing he'd like to do the best was get Ruby in trouble. He'd yell loud and then say, "Stop that Ruby!" :rofl::rofl:

Last edited:

quakingcanopy

Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Amanda
Darwin is freaking the dogs out, but he isn't imitating them yet! Someone who had him along the way must have played him a track of animal sounds over and over because he meows, hisses, barks, grows, clucks like a chicken, quacks...and many others. My dogs are like "WHERE IS IT, WHERE'S THE KTITY CAT!":rofl:

MaximotheMacaw

Jogging around the block
Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Nicolette
I have a poodle and their whines are like a scream its so weird and now Maximo screams like him!

crzybrdldy

Real Name
Patty
Shortly after I assigned certain ringtones so I would know who was calling me, there was one tone that Precious picked up and it took me forever to figure out when it was her and not my best friend calling me. What I heard was a single beep which I assigned to BF what I didn't hear was the mumbling of "helllloo", if I did I would have known not to kill myself to get to the phone :o:.

crystaljam

Avenue Veteran
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Crystal
Fire alarms, microwaves, washer alarms, phones, the dogs barking, the dog whining, telling the dog to "Get OUT!," The Windows shut down theme...the list WILL go on :D

Glad Bean is having fun!

rikkitikki

Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Erika
Oh yay, a preview of what is to come! :scared2:
:lol:

kcbee

Animal Lover
Celebirdy of the Month
Real Name
Kacy
:lol: the only bad one Rocco has picked up is the dog squeaky toy and his version is very high pitched!!

iluvsunconure

Real Name
Raymond :]
Um Blingo.........well he headbangs like Fafa, screams like Fafa, preens like Fafa, hangs upsidedown like Fafa. I need a Bean pic! :hug8:

Gen120

Joyriding the Neighborhood
Avenue Veteran
Avenue Spotlight Award
Cutest Bird Ever!!!
Real Name
Victoria :)
LOL!! My parrotlet imitates Sammy's dog barking so I have 2 "fake" dogs barking- :lol:

Bridgette

Cruising the avenue
Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Bridgette
:lol:
Bean is so smart :heart:

zoo mom

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Cutest Bird Ever!!!
Real Name
Elaine
My Senegal meows like a cat. Made the mistake of asking if he was a kitty. Now he meows says Jason is a Kitty and laughs like a lunitic. Of course I find this funny and I laugh too. Sorry about the whining dog imitation.

Status
Not open for further replies.