• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Ody Flew out the Door

Aequa

Sprinting down the street
Real Name
Caity
I hope he is home soon, safe and healthy. Silly baby running out of the house :sorrow: :sadhug2:

hockeymomwood

Rollerblading along the road
Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Ellen
:sadhug2: Still praying.

April

Joyriding the Neighborhood
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Sending more prayers that he will be found soon;

artgeek09

Avenue Veteran
Shutterbugs' Best
Real Name
Jessica
12 days and still not a single inkling from Ody.

I'm afraid that at this point he's taken the Big Step Up.

Oh Ody, I loved you so much. So. much. I dont know if I ever adequately let you know how much I loved waking up to your "good mornings" and "step up," even when you made it into a game and wouldn't actually step up for me. I miss your sweet kisses and how enthusiastically you said your name. I miss hearing your babble, your "lalalalalalas," your chuckling like a maniac. You were a hands off birdy, but you showed your affection so many other ways. Walking back into the house from a long day of work and hearing your "mmmmmmmmmmmmWUAH" kisses and "i love you guys" and telling me I was a "good girl" always made things a little easier. You got everyone else in trouble with your mischievous antics, but I loved them. Good luck on your journey my Odysseus. I love you always.

RJ Noodle

Avenue Veteran
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Zetra
:hug8: :hug8: :hug8:

April

Joyriding the Neighborhood
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
12 days and still not a single inkling from Ody.

I'm afraid that at this point he's taken the Big Step Up.

Oh Ody, I loved you so much. So. much. I dont know if I ever adequately let you know how much I loved waking up to your "good mornings" and "step up," even when you made it into a game and wouldn't actually step up for me. I miss your sweet kisses and how enthusiastically you said your name. I miss hearing your babble, your "lalalalalalas," your chuckling like a maniac. You were a hands off birdy, but you showed your affection so many other ways. Walking back into the house from a long day of work and hearing your "mmmmmmmmmmmmWUAH" kisses and "i love you guys" and telling me I was a "good girl" always made things a little easier. You got everyone else in trouble with your mischievous antics, but I loved them. Good luck on your journey my Odysseus. I love you always.

:hug8:

expressmailtome

Ripping up the road
Administrator
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Matthew
I am very sorry. I think that he knew that you loved him. You always took great care of him.

Matt

merlinsmom13

Biking along the boulevard
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Becky

GuineaPigster

Avenue Spotlight Award
Aww! I know he knew you loved him so much. He couldn't have had a better mom. :hug8:

DQTimnehs

Ri-DQ-lously crazy 4 TAGs!
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Jennifer
Aww don't give up! I know it's hard but someone may have taken him in. :hug8: :hug8:

GuineaPigster

Avenue Spotlight Award
:hug8: I can't imagine how hard this is for you.

dolldid

Riding the Skies
Avenue Veteran
Mayor of the Avenue
Avian Angel
Real Name
Dolly witney
I hope I never have to go through what you are going through but as some have said he may be in some ones home don't give up I read some where after more than a yr some have gotten there birds back I my self am praying hes safe and warm and will be returned soon hopping for one day a happy ending to all this please keep in touch with vets make sure all have his pic and if he has a leg band post it will be watching for good news don't give up please
:hug8: :hug8: :hug8: :hug8: :hug8: :hug8:

TikiLola

Cruising the avenue
Mayor of the Avenue
Real Name
Alida(Aleeda)
:sadhug2: I'm going to keep praying and hope he was taken in by someone, maybe one day you will be reunited. :hug8:

Cyreen

I have a seven year old cat named Belle (now). I knew her previous owner of 3 years but not where she came from initially (she was found on an acreage, starving). It wasn't until I took Belle in to be micro chipped that we found her spay clinic tattoo and I asked my vet to contact the clinic to see if they could contact the original owner and give them my information.

It turns out she was originally "Simba" and they still had her sister, but Belle had gone out one day and never came home (she was found about 10 miles west). Being 3 years and a lot of history later, I told them she was very much my cat and I promised them she would never go to another home, but I wanted them to know she was safe and well loved. They were good people.

I know there's a big difference a cat and bird, but my point is you never know what may have happened and your paths may yet cross again. Don't give up on him.

Maxsmom

Avenue Veteran
If you can keep the search up. Keep spreading the word. I know it is hard to keep hoping but I have definitely heard of birds being reunited with their families after a lot of time. Hugs to you :hug8:

Last edited: