• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Notice from Mom

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jazzysmama

Rollerblading along the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Miss Breeze,

Just because you've learned to fly does not mean that everything in my livingroom is yours for the taking!!! I've not accomplished an ounce of housework because I've spent my day birdie-sitting you.

You are in your cage til I can cook dinner for everyone. When Caleb puts you in your cage, hollaring "uh-oh!" is right! Your fun is officially over until I can have some food. Thank you.

Signed,
Mom

mosemom

Sprinting down the street
Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Angela
Yep, we feed them, clean-up after them, love them, buy them toys and big cages, and play stands... Oh, that's right, it's just like skin babies (except the cage and play stand part, I hope) :D :hehe: Now the world (including, yours) is now hers! :p

merlinsmom13

Biking along the boulevard
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Becky
Dear Mom,

I'm very busy learning to fly. ;) I cannot learn to read until after I'm a accomplished flyer. :p

Love,
Breeze

ps, your stuff is my stuff! :D

DQTimnehs

Ri-DQ-lously crazy 4 TAGs!
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Jennifer
I will make a copy of the note for Darwin as he also helps himself to everything!

And miss Quacky! I took the afternoon off to drive an hour over the border picking up her new cage, 2 boxes of vet wrap, bird toys & perches. I came home, started trying to quickly clean up the wet & dirty paper in the bottom of her cage before she could climb down & intervene, while singing the tune of Batman (it makes me go faster, don't ask! :rolleyes:) and she dumped her water all over me & the floor (again)! Hmmmmph!!

Jazzysmama

Rollerblading along the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Oh my! She thinks mom needed a bath. LOL. Hubby walks in from work so now Breeze is sitting there acting like the perfect little angel, tells him in a baby voice, "hello". I told him, "oh don't let her fool you! She's been rotten today and now she puts on the darn angel act.:rofl:

Brigidt36

Biking along the boulevard
Avenue Veteran
Mayor of the Avenue
Real Name
Brigid Thompson
:rofl: What's yours is mine and what's mine in mine. It's ALL MINE!!!!

DQTimnehs

Ri-DQ-lously crazy 4 TAGs!
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Jennifer
That reminds me, the other night while eating dinner, Darwin came to check out my bowl. He had his own which he was ignoring. I blocked him saying "mine, mine" and I could just imagine that he will be saying that soon! He has been picking things up very quickly lately. :rolleyes:

webchirp

Joyriding the Neighborhood
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Chandra
Poor Breeze...:rofl:

zoo mom

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Cutest Bird Ever!!!
Real Name
Elaine
Youuuuuu wanted him to fly muahahaha.

Sorry couldn't resist:lol:

Laurul Feather Cat

Cruising the avenue
Avenue Veteran
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Lois
Hey, that is terrible. Wasn't there a poor cockatoo put in jail recently for feeding peanuts to the dogs; and the cockatoo was innocent because the dogs extorted those peanuts?

More and more innocent little birds are being turned in to convicts and without definite proof! Is there an avian lawyer on this site?

Anyone?

Status
Not open for further replies.