• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Not sure how it happened......

Status
Not open for further replies.

crzybrdldy

Rollerblading along the road
Real Name
Patty
She is just beautiful and it looks like she is fitting in really well with your family already, could it be that you have a new fid in your future?

Ziggymon

Biking along the boulevard
Avenue Veteran
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Heidrun, or Mouse
Those pictures made me rather teary eyed. :hug8:

Merlie

Biking along the boulevard
Avenue Spotlight Award
I knew you were going to come home with one of Tanya's rescue .. just knew it .. wasn't sure exactly which one, but I knew one of them would be hiding your pockets when you left!!

Congrats!! Olivia is one lucky birdie ... she just hit the jackpot with you a her mom!

Deej

Real Name
Deena
I know how it happened, that Tanya is pure evil!! :eek: She puts you in this relaxed state, (I can't say for sure, but I think nitrous gas is involved :huh:) You get all giddy and light-headed and then BLAM!!!! she starts parading all these cutie butt birdies in front of your face. Before you can even get "Oh look at the pretty colors" out of your lips, you're half way home with an extra bird or two in the car. :D Smoke.....mirrors.....some freaky black magic.... and you have another mouth to feed that is calling you MOMMA!! OH consider yourself lucky my friend, every time I go to Tanya's I wake up the next day with TWO new birds in my house. :confused:

Congrats Olivia, you couldn't have landed in a better foster family beautiful girl. :hug8:

Coco's Momma

Real Name
Robin
:omg:Oh, MY GOSH! Tanya stole that bird from me, and you stole it from her (or from me by default)!
I want my bird back, "TMS" (if that is your real name....)
You thought you could disguise yourself by wearing those glasses??????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I know where you live.... don't make me gather a posse and come up there, cos it won't be pretty!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:shake:

(I'll take the little girl too; she looks pretty sweet!) :D

Angela_tiger_1999

Real Name
Angela
:omg:Oh, MY GOSH! Tanya stole that bird from me, and you stole it from her (or from me by default)!
I want my bird back, "TMS" (if that is your real name....)
You thought you could disguise yourself by wearing those glasses??????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I know where you live.... don't make me gather a posse and come up there, cos it won't be pretty!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:shake:

(I'll take the little girl too; she looks pretty sweet!) :D
Well if you drive all the way up there Robin please bring her back to me, Emma wants to be her friend :hehe:

Theresa

AKA TMS
Administrator
Chief of Police
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award

Emma is booked at Aunt Robin's "Year-Round Summer" Camp for the week after next. ;)
OMG!!!! I forgot that you like to steal the Zons!!!!!

Here is a video of the child whose clutches you would have to rip her out of ;)

BTW is this what I think it is?

kcbee

Animal Lover
Celebirdy of the Month
Real Name
Kacy
She is gorgeous!! Enjoy your time with her!!!

Theresa

AKA TMS
Administrator
Chief of Police
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
She is beautiful! I she one of the recent rescues?
Thank you, yes she is one of the 7 angels :heart:

Oh I know this one! "It followed me home!"

Beautiful amazon! And looks like a little love as well!
I tried that, hubby wasn't fallin for it :hehe:

:heart: Love her!!
She is a doll :heart:

Holy Crap!!! T with something OTHER than a grey!!!! GO TANYA!!!!! :D

Seriously though, Congrats! Looks like you and Alex both have taken a shine to her. :p
Well it starts with a "G" does that count? ;)

Aww beautiful!
Thank you :)

Oh wow, she is gorgeous and looks so sweet.:heart: It looks like you will have to pry her from Alex's clutches.:D Congrats, and hope you find her a forever home....or not.:hug8:
Yep, Alex loves her :heart: We'll see about the rest, I'm scared of Amazons remember?

Congratulations! She is beautiful!

Matt
Thank Matt :)

I hate when that happens....one day I walked in a Pet store to get a beta fish, and i came out w/a blue quaker parrot...go figure:D
Gorgeous btw....The bird, not you silly:lol:IM KIDDING!!!! Alex too:hehe: OKay, okay, i guess you have a pretty good looking family there:hug8:
Yep, I went for a grooming and Vet check and came home with an Olivia :huh::hehe:
Thanks, they take after Dad :lol:

Congrats!
Thanks Heather :)

Status
Not open for further replies.