• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Not going to use the big shopvac anymore!

Dartman

Biking along the boulevard
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Cutest Bird Ever!!!
Real Name
Terry
Well, if you aren't on vacuum land you should be then, I am after getting my newer Royal 4650 cannister I wanted to research it and find parts. I have a 413 blue Royal cannister that uses the same power head as that filter Queen, the 4650 uses a much better Panasonic power head I believe, but I do know it works better. Then recently I found that free Stark/Royal 5700 upright so I've been alternately using it or the 4650 on the carpet here depending on how I feel and which one is easier to grab. I just replaced the pigtail going into the power head from leftover parts from a member on the vac site so it lives again. Getting really hard to find good powered hoses for those things now.

camelotshadow

Joyriding the Neighborhood
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Real Name
Christine
Well, if you aren't on vacuum land you should be then, I am after getting my newer Royal 4650 cannister I wanted to research it and find parts. I have a 413 blue Royal cannister that uses the same power head as that filter Queen, the 4650 uses a much better Panasonic power head I believe, but I do know it works better. Then recently I found that free Stark/Royal 5700 upright so I've been alternately using it or the 4650 on the carpet here depending on how I feel and which one is easier to grab. I just replaced the pigtail going into the power head from leftover parts from a member on the vac site so it lives again. Getting really hard to find good powered hoses for those things now.
LOL

Was on Vacuumland since about 2004...Not really been on in a long time but I'm on older threads same name camelotshadow

Last edited: