• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

No Matter How Bad He Is All Day.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ziggymon

Biking along the boulevard
Avenue Veteran
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Heidrun, or Mouse
:heart::heart::heart:

zoo mom

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Cutest Bird Ever!!!
Real Name
Elaine
Awwwwwwwwwwwww.

rockoko

Squawk and Meow!
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Martine
:heart::heart::heart:

beakybirdie

Jogging around the block
Real Name
Danielle
Oh that makes me miss the little caique snuggles. They are by far one of the best snugglers out there! That is such an adorable picture :heart:

Katster

Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Avenue Spotlight Award
awwwwwwwwwh :heart:

Kathy N

Jogging around the block
Avenue Veteran
Rio is adorable while he's sleeping...well he's adorable anytime of the day.there are alot of single cake owners on the Avenue.:)

Are we talking about owners of individual caiques, or caique owners who are unmarried? Are we setting up a dating service for birds or people? hmmmm

Kathie

Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Kathie
That picture needs a "Cuteness Overload" warning!

I cannot believe Rio could ever be bad. :heart:

Lovebird Lady

Rollerblading along the road
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Sylvia
OMG, he's looks like an extension of that toy, and he is also color-coordinated with it too. He sounds like my Lutinos - HYPERACTIVE by day, POOPED by night :hehe::hehe:

Leza

Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Annaleza
I can't believe I missed this!!! look at that face!! I totally just melted into a puddle.... :swoon:

Kathy N

Jogging around the block
Avenue Veteran
If there was ever a picture that makes you say "AWWWW!" this is it! :heart: I keep coming back to look at it. I hope you have relacement alphabet worms.

Sunnyside

Rollerblading along the road
Real Name
Janice
Thanks everyone! Rio is something and he knows this! I have never met such a funny, playful and loving bird. He is 16 yrs old and he was bought at a flea market in Pennsylvania by a woman who wanted a pet for her 8 yr old son that has downs syndrome. When she gave him to me she told me he was mean and he could not be held, etc...This little guy loves to be held and loved! He really loves to play, he plays soooooo hard that every night he does this! I just bought a camera and when it gets here I will snap a better pic of him with his worm:heart:.

I must add, he is perfect to me but if you ask my DH he will say the opposite :rolleyes:. Rio has it out for Rick, he has since Rick came home 3 weeks ago. If Rick goes to his office, Rio will pace in front of the door just waiting for him to open that door so he can attack! I hope to work through this but if we can't Rick will find a nice apartment, close by :D Rio Rules!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.