• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

new to boards!

Status
Not open for further replies.

pauline7

Moving in
Real Name
Pauline
I havent posted messages because I am not sure if I am supposed to use visitor message. I thought once I logged on I went to a different board? well anyway I am busy painting a portrait of Squeeky for Miriam. I have been working nonstop to finish sooner for her. I have had so many business things going on that have been getting me down but oh well. AND I think the air conditioner is breaking again!! well I am still confused about posting messages so I apologize. i am going to try to post new photos of Squeeky:huh::confused::excited3::cheer::laughing7::ohsorry::newhere::tiel5:

Archiesmom

Biking along the boulevard
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Real Name
Natalie
Good to see you on here! We love Squeeky here, we'd love to see a picture!

Thugluvgrl187

Joyriding the Neighborhood
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Miriam
Hey! I was wondering where you've been. I can't wait to see the finished portrait. I know it is going to turn out great but no rush :) Hopefully your week will get better and there is nothing serious wrong with the A/C. Always remember if you need to cool off we can always come get ya and I also know Squeeky would love the company as well :).

Renae

Joyriding the Neighborhood
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Welcome to the forums! Hope you will post a photo of the finished portrait of Squeeky!

Birdiemarie

Feather Snuggler
Celebirdy of the Month
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Marie
Hi Pauline. You are now a member so you don't need to use 'visitor message'. You can post on any of the forums just like you did here. Up on the top right where it says 'Welcome' and then it shows your name make sure to put a check in the box so it will remember your password so you won't have to log in every time. Any further questions just ask. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.