• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

NEW! Quantity Discounts in the Boutique

Status
Not open for further replies.

avianantics

Rollerblading along the road
Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Shelly Wing
As many of you know we moved the Boutique Store, gave it a new look and are working with a new shopping cart. Finally, we can offer Quantity Discounts somewhat automatically. Quantity discounts work as follows and are ONLY offered on our Avian Antics Toys:

Purchase 3-5 of the Same Toy = and the Cart will Automatically calculate a 15% Discount
Purchase 6-9 of the Same Toy = and the Cart will Automatically calculate a 20% Discount
Purchase 10+ of the Same Toy = and the Cart will Automatically calculate a 25% Discount

The Same Discounts are offered on Mixed Toy orders -- however the Cart cannot do the calculations.
To receive these discounts on a Mixed toy Order: Shop in the store as you normally would, however when you Check Out, select CHECK as the payment method and LOCAL PICK-UP as the Shipping method. We will then calculate your discount and invoice you through PayPal.

Order between 3 and 5 Avian Antics Toys and receive a 15% Discount, check out as stated above.

Order between 6 and 9 Avian Antics Toys and receive a 20% Discount, check out as stated above.
Order 10 or More Avian Antics toys and receive a 25% Discount, check out as stated above.

The cart is able to calculate the quantity discounts automatically, whenever a quantity of 3 or more of a single toy is ordered. Thus, if you were to order 3 Perch Pacifiers, 4 Duckie Bagels and 6 Elephant Foot Toys the cart would automatically calculate 15% OFF the Perch Pacifiers and the Duckie Bagels, and 20% OFF the Elephant Foot Toys. However, if you ordered 1 Perch Pacifier, 1 Duckie Bagel and 1 Elephant Foot Toy, no discount would be calculated. So, in this instance you would need to follow the instructions for checking out (in bold) above.

This is an everyday, all the time discount. :)

allison

Biking along the boulevard
Avenue Veteran
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Allison
Do we still get the AA discount as well?

allison

Avenue Veteran
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Allison
Also, when I add 3 single bagel blasts to my cart the subtotal is 0. Don't get me wrong, I'd love some free bird toys but somehow I don't think you'd stay in business for long. :p

avianantics

Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Shelly Wing
Do we still get the AA discount as well?
The AA discount will not apply to toys at the moment, as there is a Storewide discount on toys of 10 to 25% depending on how many you purchase.
The AA discount will work for everything else, however. So, you can use the AA discount code with any order and it will apply to everything other than toys (since they are already being discounted).

Kathie

Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Kathie
Very nice sale, Shelly!

avianantics

Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Shelly Wing
Also, when I add 3 single bagel blasts to my cart the subtotal is 0. Don't get me wrong, I'd love some free bird toys but somehow I don't think you'd stay in business for long. :p
I appreciate you telling me this. LOL! It is fine now, not sure why you came up with a 0.00 total -- might have had something to do with the fact that I was updating the cart.
Please let me know if you discover any other issues. :)

avianantics

Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Shelly Wing
Very nice sale, Shelly!
:D It is like a new toy that I just *have* to play with..... I just love this new cart and keep finding things I *have* to try! Of course, I may regret having all this additional functionality. LOL!

Status
Not open for further replies.