• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

New Pics Of The 90 Gallon Goldfish

solo

Rollerblading along the road
Real Name
jess
your fish are stunning

waterfaller1

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
carole
Thank you!:)

sodakat

Rollerblading along the road
Real Name
Kathy
Good morning everyone! Thanks for the nice compliments.:hug8:Hi Kat! That is Moby, and he is actually called a blue Oranda. The blacks are generally much chunkier, and solid black. Yes, those are artificial plants purchased from ADG. They have a spike at the bottom, much like the artificial plants you put in a vase. They are each shoved underneath the stones, which I purchased at a place that sells stones for landscaping.If you purchase stone, you just want to make sure by doing the vinegar test that they will not affect your PH. You bring a little vinegar with you, and when placed on the stone it will fizz violently. Those are stones you want to avoid. If nothing happens or very little, the stones are fine.
Can you link to one here please? Every plastic plant I see has a plastic skirt, for lack of a better word, that is supposed to be weighted down with rocks/marbles etc. Those don't work with my fish. They rub and rub and eventually move the plants around. I would love to buy some that stay put. What is ADG? The tv show?

waterfaller1

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
carole
Hi Kat, they do not have them on the website as far as I know. But you can look at them in the freshwater section of the gallery. I have the man's name and e-mail address to contact. He's a lot of fun to chat with. I will pm you the info.I will tell you, not sure how big your tank is, but he put me together a package of thirteen plants, and they came out to about $10.00 a plant. He put together the package, then e-mailed me the pics.
here is the website
click on 'aquascapes'
then click on decorative freshwater
Aquarium Design Group custom aquarium design installation and service in Houston Texas