• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

New Marvelous Cages

Status
Not open for further replies.

patagonian

Hit the Road
Has Anybody checked out the new marvelous brand cages especially the bungalow style....I just purchased one for my pattie and it works great looks awesome and is easy to clean at a far less price than many other bird cages...feel they are far superior to prevue hendrix cages that I've had in the past and definately easier to clean..check this bungalow style cage from any bird from sennie size up to african grey and mini macaw...great cage

thanks

chad

avianantics

Rollerblading along the road
Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Shelly Wing
They really are great cages. I have sold a number of them, and my customers just rave about them.

patagonian

Hit the Road
Yes they are really nice the bungalow style is big enough for all mini macaw, most amazons, and greys..just wish they made a model that would accomodate the bigger macaws

chad

identicaltriplets

Jogging around the block
Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Patter
Yes they are really nice the bungalow style is big enough for all mini macaw, most amazons, and greys..just wish they made a model that would accomodate the bigger macaws

chad
I would love it if they made bigger cages with smaller bar spacing for those of us that want large cages with smaller birds. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.