• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Pictures My work Betta and tank size

Meatball

Cruising the avenue
Avenue Veteran
My boss has a Betta in the office and he is in a 1 gallon tank with no heater or filter. When I get the money I want to upgrade him since I am pretty much the only one in the office he is like my fish buddy. I feel bad for him in such a small tank. Is a 2.5gallon still to small for him? There isn't much space for a tank in here. I just want him to be happy.

Anyway here is my buddy Fencer-

image.jpg image.jpg

Yoshi&Reza

Rollerblading along the road
Real Name
Alyssa
I would try to get him a bigger space. His coloring looks good considering there is no heater in his tank, but if one thing sets him off stress wise then the infection can come. So yes, a heater is another great idea. And if a 2.5 gallon is all that can be done then that is better than nothing. Depending on what tank you get and if there is a filter or not, a couple of air stones would still help circulate the water.

Meatball

Cruising the avenue
Avenue Veteran
Thank you for the info. I will try to get him a 5 gallon if I can. But sadly he is stuck in the little tank for a while longer. Poor little dude.