• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

My name is George and I like gameshows!

theocnoob

Jogging around the block
Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Pablo and George
My George is in love with Let's Make a Deal and The Price is Right which air back to back here in the morning. I watch every day with george sitting beside me and his eyes are glued to the screen. Sometimes when the person on screen wins something and gets excited, George gets excited and whistles and bobs his head. It's hilarious.

Just wondering if anybody else's Parrots engage with the TV?

cassiesdad

Ripping up the road
Weather Authority
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avian Angel
Real Name
Bob Weisman
Milton is also a big fan of "The Price Is Right". He gets excited as soon as it comes on. When someone wins, he'll jump around and carry on...when the commercials come on, he settles down. This cycle continues the entire show.
A funny thing...the touring TPIR came to Erie a couple of months ago. When a TV ad came on, they used the theme music. When Milty heard the music, he ran over to the side of the cage and carried on. When the ad was over, he kept looking at the TV like, "Where'd it go?" :what:

He also likes when the "Today" show shows the people standing and waving outside the studio.

DQTimnehs

Ri-DQ-lously crazy 4 TAGs!
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Jennifer
My birds need a TV in their room. My dilemma is where to put it as not all 4 would be able to see it no matter where it is in the room (other than the ceiling). :lol:

RandyMiller

Meeting neighbors
Real Name
Randy Miller
My bird likes to watch TV with me but his excitement depends on his mood.