• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

My Hoshiko is growing up

EAZi Parrot

Meeting neighbors
Hello,
My lovebird Hoshiko has grown up from since I brought him, from the ring on his leg I was able to get in contact from his breeder, he was born on 1st of June, so he's 1 month and 23 days old now.
If any of you guys are aware of it in my old previous posts I showed some pics of him with no feather on his back, the feather has started growing up now.
His favourite place in entire universe is my shoulder for some reason. it's actually fun to have him on my shoulder, but the only problem is he poops on my shoulder :depressed:. if he poops anywhere else I don't really mind cleaning after him, it's just when he poops on my shirt that I have to go change and all. Not sure if there's actually a solution to that problem. He's still doesn't want to eat any veggie although I try to introduce it to him everyday mixing it with his seeds or hand feeding him. but he only wants seeds.
he also started biting now his bites are very light and it feels like he's actually just trying to play :laughing12:
and I heard it's normal for them at this age, they do it to test and strenthen their beaks.
When ever there's any music on or a TV show he just starts chirping along :blahblah: haha.

here are some of his new pics from today:
Little Hoshiko is 1 month and 23 days old today. - Album on Imgur

IMG_7329.JPG
IMG_7334.JPG
IMG_7333.JPG IMG_7332.JPG IMG_7340.JPG IMG_7341.JPG IMG_7335.JPG IMG_7336.JPG IMG_7337.JPG IMG_7339.JPG

Last edited:

Aubrey

Biking along the boulevard
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Very cute :)

I put a little towel on my shoulder for Leto to poop on so I don't have to change my shirt 82 times per day

zoo mom

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Cutest Bird Ever!!!
Real Name
Elaine
What a cutie.
I bought a couple of inexpensive bathrobes that fits over my clothes. I trade them out every couple of days depending on how much the birds choose to poop on me.

Fatgirl

Sprinting down the street
What a beauty! Reminds me of my two lovies :) hope Hoshiko is doing well :)

metalstitcher

Rollerblading along the road
Avenue Veteran
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Rhiana
He is so pretty. I have never seen an all white lovie before :heart: