• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

my GCC is a sneak!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sauly

Sprinting down the street
Real Name
Jonathan
today Tequila was playing outside of his cage. He looked like he was getting into something so I was watching him from around the corner. He was really getting into his food cup door. fiddling with his beak, adjusting his grip on the cage, fiddling some more, adjust, adjust, fiddle fiddle. My wife walked in the room and the little guy stopped in his tracks and just looked at her with this guilty look on his face! He started to preen as if nothing was going on. When she left the room he instantly continued fiddle fiddle, adjust adjust, and as she entered the room (my wife has ants in her pants and cant sit still) he stopped and just sat there like nothing was up! I couldnt believe my eyes! The little brat was scamming her! She left again and he went at it with full force! At this point he was making little growl sounds and really jousting his beak back and forth! He was now rolling the safety disk almost to release point and going the other way and then back again! To my surprise, the little brat rolled the disk in a full circle with his beak while pulling the door with one claw. RELEASE!!!! He got the freaking door open!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and flapped his wings and said a bunch of gibberish in excitement! I was hysterical! His head flung around to where I was standing and realized it was me laughing from the shadows! He started bobbing his head at me all the while standing on the food cup with the door wide open! He then proceeded to grab one of his ginger minis and spit it on the floor! ARE YOU KIDDING ME!

what a brat! :eek:

Sauly

Last edited:

Lovebird Lady

Rollerblading along the road
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Sylvia
TESTY TESTY TESTY:eek: BRAT? MAYBE, BUT DEFINITELY VERY SWEET :hehe:

saroj12

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran