• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

My Doggies!

SquawksNibbles

Rollerblading along the road
Real Name
Kiera
Hi, everyone! I was bored and thought I'd just share some information and pictures on my two dogs, Gizmo and Odie!
Gizmo is our blue Merle Australian Shepherd (Aussie). He's around 8 years old, but doesn't show it! I mean, he's lazy, but he's always been lazy! He loves people and will attack you with kisses! He is protective, though. If he sees someone walking outside or if the doorbell rings he will be in protective mode! Overall, he's a sweet, healthy pup!

Odie the oldie. Odie is our little old man! He's a 13 year old miniature chocolate Dachshund. He sleeps about 22-23 hours a day (no joke). He has little energy spurts, but other than that, he's just like a piece of furniture that sits around all day. He loves snuggle time, and is very cuddly. Though, somedays he can be quite grumpy. His favorite treat is Cheese. Many months ago it was confirmed that he had heartworms. Now, he's heart worm free! Yay! We just found out a couple days ago! I'm so happy! :)

I'll attach pictures of my two pups! Please share a bit about your pups!

IMG_0791.JPG IMG_1411.JPG

Princessbella

Biking along the boulevard
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Theresa
Look at the cute puppies and kitty! I only have Bella but I have a cat nephew where I can get my fix

Sweet Louise

Rollerblading along the road
Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Pat
Yes mini schnauzers. The puppy is cuddling but Sophie’s paw may be pushing the puppy teeth away... how do you resist that look Odie is giving? And Gizzys blue eyes are super cool!