• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

My Buddy Dolce

Thugluvgrl187

Joyriding the Neighborhood
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Miriam
This is one of my Mother in Law's cats named Dolce. We rescued her from the hotel where Tony's brother works. She was one of the cats that would hang out around there and Tony's brother would buy food for her. A friend of mine was suppose to take her, but unfortunately plans fell through for her at the last minute because her roommates parents (owner's of the house she lived in) decided they didn't want any animals. Tony's Mom being the animal lover that she is decided to keep her. She has been a part of our family now for a few years and her name Dolce meaning Sweet in Italian fits her perfectly because she is a sweetie. I took this picture of her which I absolutely love!
20140414_154732-1.jpg

lupe

Biking along the boulevard
Avenue Veteran
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Lupe
:heart: What a beautiful sweet face. .she's lovely..her name fits her

RJ Noodle

Rollerblading along the road
Avenue Veteran
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Zetra
This is one of my Mother in Law's cats named Dolce. We rescued her from the hotel where Tony's brother works. She was one of the cats that would hang out around there and Tony's brother would buy food for her. A friend of mine was suppose to take her, but unfortunately plans fell through for her at the last minute because her roommates parents (owner's of the house she lived in) decided they didn't want any animals. Tony's Mom being the animal lover that she is decided to keep her. She has been a part of our family now for a few years and her name Dolce meaning Sweet in Italian fits her perfectly because she is a sweetie. I took this picture of her which I absolutely love!
View attachment 180881
She is so beautiful!

expressmailtome

Ripping up the road
Administrator
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Matthew
It was very kind of your mother in law to take her in.

Matt

Thugluvgrl187

Joyriding the Neighborhood
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Miriam
She has the longest whiskers that I've ever seen on a cat which makes her quite unique.