• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

My Blue Birds of Happiness

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anne & Gang

Riding the Skies
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avian Angel
Real Name
Anne
:omg: wowwwwwwwww there are now words..they are absolutely BREATHTAKING

Onyxena

Sprinting down the street
Real Name
Morgan
They are so cute! Are their temperaments similar or very different ? Would you consider them to be gentle or more typical macaw-like? I have been fortunate enough to handle a few of them and they are soooo special. I am determined to bring one home before too long!

Holiday

Mac Mama
Avenue Veteran
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Gorgeous! :)

Archiesmom

Biking along the boulevard
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Real Name
Natalie
Absolutely gorgeous birds!

daria

Jogging around the block
Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Daria Feinstein
Wish I had time and room for a hyacinth pair! You are so smart to have pairs. As much as my macaws love me ,they need a bird buddy/companion to wile away the time with. A close friend of mine has hyacinths and they are exactly as described- mellow, easy . affectionate giants.

Mystics Mom

Avenue Veteran
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Tanya
Wow they are simply beautiful....I didn't know you had four.Whats their stories Tanya?Were any rescues?
Mya is my first Hy,my hubby could no longer ride his Harley(full dress electric glide classic)due to health reasons so he sold it plus we had refinanced the house at lower intrest...MYA came home!:heart:Kekay was given to us from a Wonderful Dr. Couple They are wonderful guys and do so much..they have their own reasurch center always working on reasons and help with feather picking(they are dermatoligsts)Met them when they were having prob with their Hy(they act so much different than a reg Macaw and they were worried)someone gave them my number...i had Kekay and his Sister here and finished weaning them out here to get them usted to ALOT when it was time to give them back he said you keep Kekay i said :omg: i cant,he said can you get Mya a friend i said no but i just dont know what to say he said say THANKYOU and enjoy and Thank you..thats the story on Kekay...Tiko and Cha belong to very dear friends of mine(like parents to me)awhile ago one of them got very sick they came here for awhile and i helped them place some of their birds,them Don due to a different Accident passed away just a few months ago..things are very hard for his wife she is such a lovely person..so Tiko and Cha are here:heart:

Mystics Mom

Avenue Veteran
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Tanya
wish i had time and room for a hyacinth pair! You are so smart to have pairs. As much as my macaws love me ,they need a bird buddy/companion to wile away the time with. A close friend of mine has hyacinths and they are exactly as described- mellow, easy . Affectionate giants.
you are sooo right!!!!!

Mystics Mom

Avenue Veteran
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Tanya
They are so cute! Are their temperaments similar or very different ? Would you consider them to be gentle or more typical macaw-like? I have been fortunate enough to handle a few of them and they are soooo special. I am determined to bring one home before too long!
They are NOT tipical Macaw they are so much different sometimes i think they need a different classification:hehe:they ae wonderful

Annamacaw

Rescue Rep
Avenue Veteran
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Dianne
They are just glorious!!!!

Bokkapooh

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Mercedez
Beautiful birds. But too much beak for me. But very very beautiful!

jessherpaco

Walking the driveway
Real Name
Sherry
WOW they are absolutely beautiful! I just want to snuggle all of them! You are so lucky to have them! :D

NikkiLS

Rollerblading along the road
Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Nicole
Wow I can't imagine how you manage having all of them out at the same time!

April

Joyriding the Neighborhood
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
:faint::faint::omg: They are so stunning and amazing,I cant even imagine having 1 let alone 4 beauties to share my life with.

CeddysMum

Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Real Name
Astrid (formerly: 'featherbaby')
:omg: They are so absolutely magnificently beautiful and despite those big beaks they look so gentle!!!! :heart::heart::heart:

Can you spell I'm soooo J-e-a-l-o-u-s ? :lol:

samccormack

Jogging around the block
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Real Name
Scott
Just seeing them makes me happy! Blue is my favorite color!

Status
Not open for further replies.