• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Multiple Personalities

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jazzysmama

Rollerblading along the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
I wonder if Breeze needs a birdie shrink for a multiple personality problem? You never know when she is going to be a big bad girl that thinks she's all that, it's all about her, she would kick any other birdie's butt that got in her way, and her big talking potty mouth cussing like a sailor. Then she can switch to the most sweet, loving polite little fid you'd ever want to meet. Yep, mommy taught her manners.

Last night Caleb took her to her night cage thats in my bedroom. It was her bed time and ready to sleep for the night. He gave her fresh food, fresh water and one nutriberries treat. He placed her in her cage, slowly and gently covered her cage, and turned out the light. He then quietly approached her cage...

Caleb... (softly, lovingly speaking) "Good night Breeze"

Breeze...(in a baby voice) "Thank you"

:swoon:Thats my faby! I love my smart, sweet Breeze with all my :heart:

webchirp

Joyriding the Neighborhood
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Chandra
:heart: too cute!

Lovebird Lady

Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Sylvia
Naaah, she doesn't need a birdie shrink, and NEVER will. I personally LOVE all of her personalities:heart::heart::heart: She is simply PERFECT the way she is, and I'm so glad she is enjoying herself as much as she is :hehe:. She adds sugar AND spice to your lives, sweet fid :heart::heart::heart::hug8::hug8::hug8:(I can't seem to get enough of her, can you tell????)

DQTimnehs

Ri-DQ-lously crazy 4 TAGs!
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Jennifer
Awww, so sweet, Breeze! :heart: If you ever get tired of that potty mouth of hers, I could always find room for her here! :D

Jazzysmama

Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Naaah, she doesn't need a birdie shrink, and NEVER will. I personally LOVE all of her personalities:heart::heart::heart: She is simply PERFECT the way she is, and I'm so glad she is enjoying herself as much as she is :hehe:. She adds sugar AND spice to your lives, sweet fid :heart::heart::heart::hug8::hug8::hug8:(I can't seem to get enough of her, can you tell????)

She was showing her spicier side last night. She spent an hour cussing worse than a sailor at my son and hubby. Then she's laugh at them. She wouldn't let hubby give her fresh food and water, she'll chase him and laugh at him.:rolleyes: It's a big game with her, hubby is petrified of her.:hehe:

Jazzysmama

Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Awww, so sweet, Breeze! :heart: If you ever get tired of that potty mouth of hers, I could always find room for her here! :D

That might be a problem cause she can't be without mama. We are a package deal. :lol:I was gone for a weekend and had to return home early because she shut down on eating. As soon as I walked in the door and went balistic when she saw me. All I heard was , "hello!", "hi baby!" "I love you". She literally glued herself to me with kisses. We quickly found that the only person she'll do fine with and not shut down eating on is my middle son.

merlinsmom13

Biking along the boulevard
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Becky
:heart: Missed her mommy. :heart:

Jazzysmama

Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
I guess Caleb has the touch!:lol:
He has a VERY special, loving touch. All of my pets have a huge love for him, especially my dog and Breeze. He jumps to their every need. Caleb doesn't have a mean bone in his body. He doesn't hate a single person. He's a very special guy who always has a smile on his face.:heart:
I'm so blessed to have him in my life.:)

Status
Not open for further replies.