• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Mr Peepers is ANGRY

Mr Peepers

Cruising the avenue
ROUND 4?

No rounds today I'm not even trying to give him pellets today he's really out of sorts because I placed a new pedi perch in his cage and HE DOESN'T LIKE IT. Not one dang bit. :arghh: :grumpy:

He's been peeping in dismay at the new evil perch mostly he's been really angry because I clipped a piece of yummy broccoli beside the new evil perch and he refuses to stand on the perch and eat his favorite treat. So he can't get to the yummy broccoli and I suppose he thinks I should relocate it to another area where he can eat without being killed by the new evil perch but I'm standing my ground and not moving the broccoli.

Man he hasn't shut up all day about the awful way I've been treating him. :rolleyes: :rofl:

camelotshadow

Joyriding the Neighborhood
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Real Name
Christine
ROUND 4?

No rounds today I'm not even trying to give him pellets today he's really out of sorts because I placed a new pedi perch in his cage and HE DOESN'T LIKE IT. Not one dang bit. :arghh: :grumpy:

He's been peeping in dismay at the new evil perch mostly he's been really angry because I clipped a piece of yummy broccoli beside the new evil perch and he refuses to stand on the perch and eat his favorite treat. So he can't get to the yummy broccoli and I suppose he thinks I should relocate it to another area where he can eat without being killed by the new evil perch but I'm standing my ground and not moving the broccoli.

Man he hasn't shut up all day about the awful way I've been treating him. :rolleyes: :rofl:

Oh, you are a evil evil man to treat Mr Peepers this way. How dare you try to stash his favorite broccoli treat by the new evil pedi perch. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Mr Peepers

Cruising the avenue
The evil pedi perch is still the bane of poor Mr Peepers existence he still refuses to go near it.

I watched him hanging off the bars almost upside down a good distance away from the p-perch while trying to eat his fresh corn on the cob, he managed to nom off 6 nib lets but that's all he can get to without actually standing on the evil p-perch. :roflmao: He was not amused. :arghh:

I placed the corn on the large catch tray outside the cage watching him come out of the cage which he's been doing the last few days and eat a few pellets !!!!! this afternoon he ate his corn on the cob then hopped all around the cage investigating his surroundings I got to watch him tug and play with a tissue. :)

Him coming out of the cage is perfect and exactly what I want for him as its exercise with him hopping around and the many times he jumps/leaps and fly's up and down to higher perches. BONUS! :dance4: <- this should be a happy dance emo to express my happieness here but as usual the nekkid nanner is FAIL.

Earlier I watched Peepers try to figure out how to jump down from the cage to his bathtub outside the cage on the tray he miscalculated and landed on the sofa :wideyed: when I went to see that he was okay he flew around the sofa and coffee table right past me over to a chest beside my desk about 9-10 feet. :highfive:

He looked a little frazzled so I took pity on him and lifted him up and returned him to the cage where he had a break on the top perch for 20 mins, I think he needed a time out from the scary adventure across the room.

When I carried him to the cage he bit me :shifty: :( :confused: :rofl: His bite is like being kissed its so gentle. :heart:

Begone

Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Avenue Spotlight Award
Shutterbugs' Best
His bite is like being kissed its so gentle. :heart:
That's not good. I think Mr Peepers must visit us so Eloy can learn how a real bite is. It hurts like h*ll!
And after a real bite you be more careful on what you do or not in their cages.. :wacky: :p

Mr Peepers

Cruising the avenue
That's not good. I think Mr Peepers must visit us so Eloy can learn how a real bite is. It hurts like h*ll!
And after a real bite you be more careful on what you do or not in their cages.. :wacky: :p

Mr Peepers can learn to bite and make me bleed from SPX as budgie bites can leave a nice mark and draw blood easily. Thank Eloy for kindly offering to teach Mr Peeper's how to maim me. :heart:

Princessbella

Biking along the boulevard
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Theresa
@Mr Peepers this thread is like a soap opera. I am addicted to Mr. Peeper's antics. And your new siggy? It is killing me. For some reason, I've been eating a lot of bananas lately. :rofl: :rofl:

Mr Peepers

Cruising the avenue
Mr Peepers is enjoying coming out of his cage lately when he does he tries a little nibble or two of pellets in a dish outside the cage then he hops around the entire cage checking out the scenery. I wish he'd fly a little more but if this is all he wants to do at present then okay.

Unfortunately while this is going on I can't let SPX out of his cage because he'd bee line for the canary's cage to scoff all the seeds pellets and invade Peepers cage. I don't want to spook Mr Peepers and have him freaked out by the budgie from hell and his actions. :)

Time moves on slowlllllllllllly.

SandraK

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avian Angel
Palm Coast, FL. Carioca'55 when RJ was in GB.
Real Name
Sandra
Well, maybe think of it this way - we've switched out your bed for a twin and given you the opposite mattress of what was on your (larger) bed. Birds can almost [put a mule to shame when it comes to stubborness. (Or determination as I call it.)

Mr Peepers

Cruising the avenue
SUCCESS, sort of.

I hate the mess Mr Peepers makes in his cage when I put the bath in there, first I have to remove all poopy papers and dust out any stray seed husks, 2nd I have to remove the seed dish and the water dish and any fresh food for the splash fest that will come soon. Then I put the bath in there shut the door and walk away, he immediately jumps down and but he doesn't jump INTO the tub he stands on the outside of it and splashes water on himself so water starts flying everywhere, up the wall all over the many perches and mineral blocks cuttle bones toys and walls of the cage and the base tray. WHAT A BLOOODY MESS. :arghh:

I decided that since he's venturing out of the cage these days I will leave the bath outside the cage on the tray where I am leaving fresh food and pellets for him to nom. The past 3 or 4 days he's been really trying to get to the bath but he's not so sure about jumping down to the tray base from the perch that is less than 3 inches above the tray, he will jump down and wander around the cage on the tray which he does a few times daily but if I move at my desk make any noises or look at him wrong he jumps up into the cage and eyes me with suspicion from the safe top perch in his cage. :cautious:

So poor Stanky Mr Peepers has had no baths for a few days and I'm sure he was getting annoyed at his dirty Mr Peepers stank. :wtf:

Today he took that horrible high jump off the perch to the tray base :facepalm: and he had a bath, I mean he SOAKED his soggy stanky butt, he had a ball splashing around the tub situated in a large open area without his wings hitting perches or the sides of the cage or any obstructions. The really cool thing was watching him actually get in the tub and roll around in it, he didn't sit on the edge and flip water on himself he jumped right in.

I WIN!!!!!

I am happy he will bath outside the cage now because canaries is the messiest dirtiest birds EVER! Dirty birdy :rofl:

IWINIWINIWINIWINIWINIWINIWINIWINIWINIWINIWINIWINIWINIWINIWINIWINIWINIWINIWINIWINIWINIWINIWINIWINIWINIWINIWINIWIN!!!!

wyrinth

Sprinting down the street
Avenue Veteran
Well, NOW he'll be the cleanest canary ever ;)

camelotshadow

Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Real Name
Christine
SUCCESS, sort of.

I hate the mess Mr Peepers makes in his cage when I put the bath in there, first I have to remove all poopy papers and dust out any stray seed husks, 2nd I have to remove the seed dish and the water dish and any fresh food for the splash fest that will come soon. Then I put the bath in there shut the door and walk away, he immediately jumps down and but he doesn't jump INTO the tub he stands on the outside of it and splashes water on himself so water starts flying everywhere, up the wall all over the many perches and mineral blocks cuttle bones toys and walls of the cage and the base tray. WHAT A BLOOODY MESS. :arghh:

I decided that since he's venturing out of the cage these days I will leave the bath outside the cage on the tray where I am leaving fresh food and pellets for him to nom. The past 3 or 4 days he's been really trying to get to the bath but he's not so sure about jumping down to the tray base from the perch that is less than 3 inches above the tray, he will jump down and wander around the cage on the tray which he does a few times daily but if I move at my desk make any noises or look at him wrong he jumps up into the cage and eyes me with suspicion from the safe top perch in his cage. :cautious:

So poor Stanky Mr Peepers has had no baths for a few days and I'm sure he was getting annoyed at his dirty Mr Peepers stank. :wtf:

Today he took that horrible high jump off the perch to the tray base :facepalm: and he had a bath, I mean he SOAKED his soggy stanky butt, he had a ball splashing around the tub situated in a large open area without his wings hitting perches or the sides of the cage or any obstructions. The really cool thing was watching him actually get in the tub and roll around in it, he didn't sit on the edge and flip water on himself he jumped right in.

I WIN!!!!!

I am happy he will bath outside the cage now because canaries is the messiest dirtiest birds EVER! Dirty birdy :rofl:

IWINIWINIWINIWINIWINIWINIWINIWINIWINIWINIWINIWINIWINIWINIWINIWINIWINIWINIWINIWINIWINIWINIWINIWINIWINIWINIWINIWIN!!!!

:congrats5: How did I miss this stupid alert system is hanging out with that dude Nana with a monkey on his back!

Where'e the video of this prestigious event!? You have to capture it for all to see next time. Mr Peepers sounds like he had a blast.
I can't imagine his fluffy butt rolling around in the water bath. Just incredible! Sounds like you both won to me... :hehe:

Mr Peepers

Cruising the avenue

:congrats5: How did I miss this stupid alert system is hanging out with that dude Nana with a monkey on his back!

Where'e the video of this prestigious event!? You have to capture it for all to see next time. Mr Peepers sounds like he had a blast.
I can't imagine his fluffy butt rolling around in the water bath. Just incredible! Sounds like you both won to me... :hehe:

I have some video of him checking out the bathtub this afternoon but he only had a flicker splash bath not having the rock and roll or jump in soak, it feels a little cold in the den here today the temps outside are 9F or -2F.

It might be a good thing he hasn't splish splashed taken a bath. I am armed with camera waiting :)