• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

More Fishy Sadness

waterfaller1

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
carole
Thanks so much everyone. :hug8: They truly are fighters. Vann is liking the company in qt, but now Moby seems so sad in the big tank by himself.:(
My crown pearlscale was supposed to arrive yesterday, but the plane had a mechanical failure. He should be here this morning. Say a little prayer or send me some good energy please, that he is still alive. :(

GuineaPigster

Biking along the boulevard
Avenue Spotlight Award
:hug8: I hope Sumo will be okay.

waterfaller1

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
carole
I was told they make it a priority to get the package to you early when this happens. I should be able to get some money back for it being late. :rolleyes:

Mockinbirdiva

Cruising the avenue
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Andrea
Thanks so much everyone. :hug8: They truly are fighters. Vann is liking the company in qt, but now Moby seems so sad in the big tank by himself.:(
My crown pearlscale was supposed to arrive yesterday, but the plane had a mechanical failure. He should be here this morning. Say a little prayer or send me some good energy please, that he is still alive. :(
Yup.. that was my first thought when you said the plane had a mechanical failure. Great thoughts of energy for Sumo today! BTW… I love your photos of your fish! :fish2: :fish2: :fish2:

waterfaller1

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
carole
Thank you :)