• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Mitch my darling Princess

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anne & Gang

Riding the Skies
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avian Angel
Real Name
Anne
as much as I love you dearly as you sit with me nearly constantly by the computer running back and forth, yakking at me, preening, demanding scritches...I do wish you would just quit pooping all over my computer keys and the screen...If I dont catch the poops right away then your dander falls into the poops and there are little poopy fluffs all over the place and really I dont poop in your cage:laughing12: sigh...a small price to pay for her absolute constant company....:heart:

Pumpkin

Rollerblading along the road
Real Name
Tracy
Aww I was just going through the same thing with my Pickles. I just finally put him in his cage. lol What would we do without them? :heart:

CeddysMum

Biking along the boulevard
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Real Name
Astrid (formerly: 'featherbaby')
:rofl: But Anne, she just wants to give you little gifts! :lol:

jennluna

Avenue Veteran
Mayor of the Avenue
Real Name
Jenn
Luna 'decorates' my laptop keyboard and screen almost every night. :D

Chicklette

Real Name
Courtney
Oh yes, the turd hurd. Boomer is a poop monster. He will sit on the top of my computer and it will drip down.

Kathy

Beakner is great about not pooping when she's out of her cage and sitting with my hubby. It rarely ever happens. It's just my luck that the only bird that won't poop on me ever is my hubby's bird and won't have anything to do with me. I bet if she did let me hold her she'd just poop on me for spite. LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.