• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Meru in the aviary

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bokkapooh

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Mercedez
Meru is so beautiful, such an angel!:heart:

And I can understand him wanting to play in the aviary! Its so big and full of toys and things to do! Its awesome!:dance4:

Spinderella

Rollerblading along the road
Real Name
Chloe
Still waiting on a reply back. But im thinking maybe i'll just go with my second option here as i am a bit crafty. i ordered in the Double flight cage a few years ago and i turned it into one big cage that is like 30" by 30" by 35" or somewhere around there. Don't really remember the dimentions on it but i could order in another double flight the same color, and once again set it up so that the cage would be 30" w by 60" long and 35". Then maybe custom build a stand as i don't see it working out so well on the stand it normally comes on. I think that would be lovely for my flock of budgies.

Also, Sorry, i didn't mean to hi jack your thread on how cute Meru is being. Poi's are deff one of my fave type, rather inlove with his coloring too. Yellow on the head <3
I was going to do that same thing to the double flight cages, too, before I got this cage! That is cool, I can't wait to see how you do it.

And no prob! :)

Spinderella

Rollerblading along the road
Real Name
Chloe
Meru is so beautiful, such an angel!:heart:

And I can understand him wanting to play in the aviary! Its so big and full of toys and things to do! Its awesome!:dance4:
:) He is!! He is so playful, it's so cute! I am just NOT OVER IT yet!

Shade

Crazy for Pois!
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Natacha
He says "hi" just like petey does :)

Status
Not open for further replies.