• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Memphis, TN area help needed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gen120

Joyriding the Neighborhood
Avenue Veteran
Avenue Spotlight Award
Cutest Bird Ever!!!
Real Name
Victoria :)
praying that she finds her baby TODAY

SaraR

Jogging around the block
Real Name
Sara
Sending positive energy and hope! :hug8:Wish ya'll the best of luck finding her!:hug8:

Billie Faye

Biking along the boulevard
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Billie Faye
Just did an update posting on my FB that still not found!:(
Hugs,

Macaw Lover

Rollerblading along the road
Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Renee'
Kids are everywhere and can be a big help. It's the weekend now and school is out but get those posters into the hands of the kids, offer a reward and figure where those kids are hanging out now (not sure if you got hit with heaps of snow or not)

impala400

Celebirdy of the Month
Real Name
Yvonne
Thank you all for your continued help and support. I'm sorry to report no good news but the search is still going strong. There is a reward being offered and I'll definitely pass on the tip about the kids.

birdmama61

Meeting neighbors
Real Name
cathy
be sure and check craigslist too . alot of theives use craigslist apparently.

kathy k

Strolling the yard
Real Name
kathleen kelly
My sister's B&G flew out the door last night and she has been desperately searching since then. She has food and a stand outside and has called local vets and rescues, talked to the neighbors, and is putting up flyers. The weather is cold and it snowed 5 inches yesterday. If anyone is in the area and is able or willing to help, or has found, or knows someone who found a b&g, please pm me and I will pass on her information. Please keep my sister and Cecilia (b&g) in your thoughts and prayers so that Cecilia is able to come home where she belongs.
i will post this in my bird groups and see if that might help. the more people know the better the chances. and ask them to X post it.
i hope she gets her back. i will ask them to contact me and i will pass it on, that way your name isn't floating out there.

kathy k

Strolling the yard
Real Name
kathleen kelly
not sure if this will help. but its one answer posted about the b/g lost

I have heard from many bird experts they don't usually go far. Look high and low very carefully 1 block surounding your home and knock on every door so they can be on the lookout. A week ago on my eclectus group an eclectus flew out in bad weather, she found it 2 days later in a bush next to a house 2 doors down. Best wishes,

impala400

Celebirdy of the Month
Real Name
Yvonne
Just an update. Cecila has still not come back and they have had no news. They are still looking for her but obviously the chances of her returning are getting less and less. Thank you for everyone's help and continued support

Billie Faye

Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Billie Faye
I'm so sorry to hear this...still sending POSITIVE Energy....:hug8:

Kathie

Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Kathie
Just checking in - any updates?

Birdiemarie

Feather Snuggler
Celebirdy of the Month
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Marie
I'm so sorry to hear she's still not home. Saying prayers they will be back together soon.

komodeno

Jogging around the block
Real Name
Nadejda or just Nadia
I hope she will be found soon,it is so sad to think that birdie is out there alone and can't find the way home!

Sent from my iPhone 4 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.