• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Meet "Shiva".

Newbie GCC

Rollerblading along the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Real Name
Heather
What a cutie!

gibsongrrrl

Courtney Lou Hoo
Avenue Veteran
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Courtney Lou Hoo
aww, cute little tiny friend:heart:

Sadieladie1994

Riding the Skies
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avian Angel
Real Name
Peggy
What a pretty bird!

macawpower58

Flying along the Avenue
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avian Angel
Shutterbugs' Best
Awe...you're baby came home. You know what they say if 'they return' once let go. ;) Are you keeping him? Is he friendly and handleable? Sure is a cutie-pie.

Mockinbirdiva

Cruising the avenue
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Andrea
It's nice that he came back to you instead of them finding a different home for him. Even if you do decide to place him in another home you'll be more diligent as to where he goes. Parrolets are so darn cute!

zoo mom

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Cutest Bird Ever!!!
Real Name
Elaine
What a gorgeous boy.

lupe

Biking along the boulevard
Avenue Veteran
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Lupe
:heart:Welcome home Shiva...ya cutie pie you..;)..

sunnysmom

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Michelle
So cute! :)

Bokkapooh

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Mercedez
That's sweet you got to get him back, he's just the right size for your little one to get to know.
I think I'd rather trust my bigger birds with her than a small bird any day. Its easier to teach "be gentle". But thanks!

I do not know if we'll be keeping him or not. Im rather disappointed in his previous home. I gave him away with him on a healthy diet! He's been on parakeet seeds... His feathers are pretty dirty and ratty.

But we'll see how he is in the next few weeks. I do love all of my babies I had sold. So he may stay.

QBird

Jogging around the block
aww it's nice that shiva has returned to you and you have a chance to fix up the diet etc, what a cute little thing :)

WeasleyLover

Joyriding the Neighborhood
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Maddy
He is a cutie! :heart::hug8:

Mr Peepers

Cruising the avenue
I think I'd rather trust my bigger birds with her than a small bird any day. Its easier to teach "be gentle". But thanks!

I do not know if we'll be keeping him or not. Im rather disappointed in his previous home. I gave him away with him on a healthy diet! He's been on parakeet seeds... His feathers are pretty dirty and ratty.

But we'll see how he is in the next few weeks. I do love all of my babies I had sold. So he may stay.

Had your little one been around little birds often? I found my nephews and nieces were crazy for smaller birds to watch and be amused and entertained by more then a larger bird so maybe your daughter will enjoy listening and seeing this bird as well?

If anyone can put this little guy on a proper diet and get his life turned around for the better its you. I hope he recovers quickly. :)

Bokkapooh

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Mercedez
Had your little one been around little birds often? I found my nephews and nieces were crazy for smaller birds to watch and be amused and entertained by more then a larger bird so maybe your daughter will enjoy listening and seeing this bird as well?

If anyone can put this little guy on a proper diet and get his life turned around for the better its you. I hope he recovers quickly. :)

Not too often. But she loves the big ones. Right now this little guy is right in the living room/dining room area. She has seen him dailybut just ignores him at this time.

i cant wait to get him a bigger cage. Hes in a tiny 12"x9"x20"H cage. Im waiting for petco have another cage sale where flight cages are $39. But if i see a good flight cage w/ stand onlije, Ill get it. z

Mr Peepers

Cruising the avenue
Not too often. But she loves the big ones. Right now this little guy is right in the living room/dining room area. She has seen him dailybut just ignores him at this time.

i cant wait to get him a bigger cage. Hes in a tiny 12"x9"x20"H cage. Im waiting for petco have another cage sale where flight cages are $39. But if i see a good flight cage w/ stand onlije, Ill get it. z

Sounds like he's going to be happy living with you and the gang. :)