• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Meet Jezzy

Status
Not open for further replies.

crzybrdldy

Rollerblading along the road
Real Name
Patty
Ashley she is beautiful. Give her lots of TLC and a good diet, if I could you might try Harrison's High Potency for a few months this is good for birds that have been on a not so good diet and it is higher in protein.

That being said she may have plucked for so long that she may have damaged the feather follicles and she may stay nekked.

Keep showing us her progression again she's a beauty.

Ashley

Rollerblading along the road
Real Name
Ashley
Jezzy has been getting some feathers growing back in. I have her on an aloe detox with chamoile tea. I am spraying her with avitechs stuff for plucking and I also do an aloe and water mixture. I also give her daily showers. She was on a seed and peanut diet when we got her. Now she is eating birdie bread along with pellets. We are still working on fruits and veggies. I am trying to do what I can for this little girl. I hope she knows that I'm trying to help her.

April

Joyriding the Neighborhood
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
She's a little cutie pie,gratz on adopting her.

Archiesmom

Biking along the boulevard
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Real Name
Natalie
:hug8:She is beautiful! Thank you for taking her in, and I'm sure she will have a wonderful life with you!

Status
Not open for further replies.