• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Meet Digibird

rocky'smom

Joyriding the Neighborhood
Avenue Veteran
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Cutest Bird Ever!!!
Real Name
laurie
IMG_0027.JPG

IMG_0026.JPG

Meet Bali, the digibird. actually it's a little kid toy. but it has struck Bebe's fancy and I am keep it.
it will never be in his cage but it will sit outside. it sings 58 different songs; like Yankee Doodle, wedding march, home, home on the range, jingle bells, johnny comes marching home, london bridges just to name a few, when you whistle at it (comes with the whistle) and tweets different chirps when air blows by the sensor. they also sync with other digibird's, digichicks, didgiowl's, digipenguin's & digidino's. I would not want a house full of these little guys. but it is the first thing that Bebe has interacted with in ages.
here is their web site:
www.digibirds.com

rocky'smom

Avenue Veteran
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Cutest Bird Ever!!!
Real Name
laurie
I had Furby too. little thing drove me bananas, would wake me up in the middle of the night becuz 'it' needed petting. Bali shuts off manually, THANK GOD. Bebe whistle at it as soon as I turned it on.
Target has a 3 pack.
Digibirds
3 of them in my house would make me nutz if they are on Choir mode they chirp at each other Good Lord.

Tiel Feathers

Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Deanna
Glad Bebe has a new friend!:laugh:

janicedyh

Rollerblading along the road
Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Janice
I might get one for Dobey. I would like to see what would happen if I let him get close to his small bother and sister.

faislaq

I have macaws and don't post enough pictures
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avenue Concierge
Real Name
Karen
@rocky'smom I'd love to see pics of Bebe and his new "friend".

rocky'smom

Avenue Veteran
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Cutest Bird Ever!!!
Real Name
laurie
'Bluer bird' (digibird) sucks up batteries like they are cheap, but I found the same batteries in stuff from $ tree store. a buck for 3 batteries, is a lot better then 10.50 for the same batteries at Walgreens

faislaq

I have macaws and don't post enough pictures
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avenue Concierge
Real Name
Karen
Our dogs' toys use those LR44 or AG13 pill batteries, three at a time so I keep a strip of 10 or 20 on hand at all times. You can get them on eBay for $1-2 for 10 or 20 of them, but they take almost a month to come in, so when I get about halfway, I go ahead and order them. They last as long as the ones I've bought in stores, but so much less expensive!