• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Mean Kiwi

IzzyBizzy

Sprinting down the street
Real Name
Liz
So I've noticed Kiwi has become more aggressive to Gabby. If I go over to the cage Kiwi will chase Gabby to the bottom of the cage, and then grab onto his feathers.

Any ideas? Besides separating them (Because that's like plan B)

JLcribber

@cockatoojohn
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Shutterbugs' Best
Avenue Concierge
Real Name
John
Plan B. Every bird needs its own personal secure space in order to relieve stress and relax. There's no reason they can't spend every single moment of out time together. Two cages side by side is just like one except now it's safe and comfortable for each.

IzzyBizzy

Real Name
Liz
Plan B. Every bird needs its own personal secure space in order to relieve stress and relax. There's no reason they can't spend every single moment of out time together. Two cages side by side is just like one except now it's safe and comfortable for each.
Ok, but it's not all the time attacking Gabby. It's like only for attention and to be the first to get greeted by me. I'll try Plan B

JLcribber

@cockatoojohn
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Shutterbugs' Best
Avenue Concierge
Real Name
John
Ok, but it's not all the time attacking Gabby. It's like only for attention and to be the first to get greeted by me. I'll try Plan B

You didn't say that in your first post which you should have. Now in order to give good advice we will need to know all the scenarios when it happens. Nothing is that simple.

IzzyBizzy

Real Name
Liz
It's really when I go to the cage, he wants to be the first to see me. If it's my sister or dad, he could careless. But it's just when I go to the cage first thing in the morning.